Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > 10 Year Old Impregnated by 75 Year Old

10 Year Old Impregnated by 75 Year Old (Page 2)
finboy
Oct 12, 2002, 10:41 AM

Originally posted by philzilla:
...they aren't responsible to any political parties. they are completely impartial and have no standpoint other than telling it like it is.
Right.

Miniryu
Mac Elite
Oct 13, 2002, 03:51 AM

Well, here are my feelings on this subject. Since I study this stuff, my views differ from anyone who has posted so far.

Pedophilia is a psychological disease. Its not as simple as saying "that guy/girl is a monster- he/she should be killed. We don't kill Scitzophrenics, Agoraphobes, or alcoholics. To us it seems unthinkable to commit such an act, but we are thinking soundly where these people are not completely in their right mind. Technically, I believe that it is classified as a sexual orientation because we have not been able to change it.

Even so, this is no excuse for criminal behavior. The person still knows its wrong and is still physically in control. As a solution and punishment, I think we should use temporary castration to treat offenders. Two techniques have been developed (one surgical, one chemical) that cut off the male hormones from the testes, and therefore kills the sex drive- period. They won't be sexually attracted to anything. It is a completely reversible operation, should another solution arise later in the future or if the person wants to have kids. I think that having your sexual appetite taken away from you is a fitting and serious enough punishment.

Unfortunately, this will never come to pass, since the government thinks this is "cruel and unusual punishment". It would rather put people in jail (or kill them), waste our tax money, and flood our prisons.

"Sing it again, rookie beyach."
My website

fulmer
Professional Poster
Oct 13, 2002, 11:25 AM

Originally posted by Miniryu:
Two techniques have been developed (one surgical, one chemical) that cut off the male hormones from the testes, and therefore kills the sex drive- period. They won't be sexually attracted to anything. It is a completely reversible operation, should another solution arise later in the future or if the person wants to have kids. I think that having your sexual appetite taken away from you is a fitting and serious enough punishment.
this isn't a viable option. before puberty, it would work. however, after male maturation, the brain takes on a secondary sexual role, which is independent of testicular hormones. castration post-puberty does not eliminate sex drive or seriously inhibit it. the brain is largely controlling things by this point in time.

the situation is similar for neutering dogs. when is the best time, before the dogs are mature or before they reach maturity? before, of course. why? because their aggressive tendencies et al. develop because of their testes during maturation, and removing them post facto does little good.

Speckledstone
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 13, 2002, 11:52 AM

"...Technically, I believe that it is classified as a sexual orientation because we have not been able to change it...."
Hey Joe, which way do you swing?
Me, I'm a pedophile, how about you?
Kids ain't for me man, I'm into dead people - necro, that's where it's at!!

"...Even so, this is no excuse for criminal behavior. The person still knows its wrong and is still physically in control. As a solution and punishment, I think we should use temporary castration to treat offenders..."
That sounds like the perfect punishment. Let's use it on the 75 year-old, I'm sure he'll never harm a child again.
( Last edited by Speckledstone; Oct 13, 2002 at 12:01 PM. )

ckohler
Grizzled Veteran
Oct 13, 2002, 01:24 PM

About the color code system... what happens if they are multi-offense offenders?

They're forced to wear rainbow colored clothes?

fulmer
Professional Poster
Oct 13, 2002, 02:50 PM

Originally posted by ckohler:
rainbow colored clothes?
well, that'd be in keeping with some other asspects of prison. hahah.

Miniryu
Mac Elite
Oct 14, 2002, 02:18 AM

Originally posted by fulmer:

this isn't a viable option. before puberty, it would work. however, after male maturation, the brain takes on a secondary sexual role, which is independent of testicular hormones. castration post-puberty does not eliminate sex drive or seriously inhibit it. the brain is largely controlling things by this point in time.

the situation is similar for neutering dogs. when is the best time, before the dogs are mature or before they reach maturity? before, of course. why? because their aggressive tendencies et al. develop because of their testes during maturation, and removing them post facto does little good.
No, this isn't just me theorizing, this is something that they can actually do that works. You might be correct on the surgical procedure, but the chemical one suppresses the drive.

"Sing it again, rookie beyach."
My website

Mulattabianca
Grizzled Veteran
Oct 14, 2002, 10:16 AM

Originally posted by macvillage.net:
How the F--- did a 10 year old manage to deliver a baby?

Damn. The baby was half her height.

That was just disqusting.

It's really sick that here in the US we actually keep track of pregancy rates for 0-10. Really sick.
the hormonal functions of a girl / woman have something to do with the fat percentage. so when it goes to somehting like 15% (not sure of ther right percentage?? 14 - 18%) then .. well she becomes "mature" ... so i guess in the US there are many girls who are already able to.. well. .. yak.
i was too dry for ages to get into thtat kinda trouble..

sick?
well that sounds "a bit too much" age difference.. already 13 y is too much.

and yes.. it sounds sick.
how if she was 75 and he 10? would it have been more or less sick?
at least 3 of my male friends have done it when they were 11.. 2 of them with his english teacher (not the same - the other guy was in palermo, the other in s. petersburg, and they have 12 yrs of difference) ..
( Last edited by Mulattabianca; Oct 14, 2002 at 10:21 AM. )
::1 ::2 ::3 ::

Forum Links
Forum Rules