Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Does anybody have a complete compilation of Apple television commercials?

Does anybody have a complete compilation of Apple television commercials?
seanyepez
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 22, 2002, 05:00 AM

I'm doing a research project, and I'm searching for a complete collection of high-quality Apple TV commercials. However, the only ads I can find are low quality (320 by 240) and most collections are incomplete. Apple forced several, great sites to stop hosting Apple commercials, and I can't find high-quality commercials anymore.

Do any of you have high-resolution Apple commercials? Can any of you upload them to me over the Internet? Can any of you burn me a CD or DVD with them on it? If you have complete collections, it would be preferable, but anything helps! I'd rather not spend a lot of money on a project, but I might be able to come up with ten or twenty dollars as compensation for your time, media, and shipping.

Thanks for your help in advance!

chris_h
Mac Elite
Apr 22, 2002, 05:14 AM

seanyepez  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 22, 2002, 05:26 AM

I really appreciate your help! However, I've been there. They do have a great selection, but their movies are small.

TheJoshu
Mac Elite
Apr 22, 2002, 06:06 AM

As I posted to the other version of this thread, I have a 2-CD collection I can copy if you're interested. I even have the full list of commercials on the CDs residing somewhere in the annals of the Lounge...

TheJoshu
Mac Elite
Apr 22, 2002, 06:19 AM

Originally posted by chris_h:
<STRONG>http://www.cupertino.de/pages/filme/</STRONG>
Have they set it up to forbid downloading or is there something wrong on my end?

chris_h
Mac Elite
Apr 22, 2002, 06:58 AM

Originally posted by TheJoshu:
<STRONG>

Have they set it up to forbid downloading or is there something wrong on my end?</STRONG>
I was actually trying to figure that out earlier... i can't seem to download anything (even after looking through the source) and it doesn't appear to be streamed either.

LITTLE HELP HERE

Forum Links
Forum Rules