Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Radeon 9600XT, 120gb Portable USB Drive

Radeon 9600XT, 120gb Portable USB Drive
GuyWithACamera
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 27, 2008, 04:54 PM

I have a Radeon 9600xt 128mb 8x AGP video card with dual link dvi ports for G4 or G5 towers. It came installed in a G5 the tower from factory and works great. I haven't found one with 2 dvi ports so I'm not sure on the value. I've seen the versions with an ADC port so I'm guessing this is more valuable since you can hook 2 modern displays to it. $85 shipped in continental US. See photos...

I also have 2 - 120gb Gateway Portable Media Drives USB 2.0. They come with the USB cable and all original packaging. One was opened for photos and testing (only plugged it in and mounted) and the other is still sealed. These are bus powered so no power cord is needed. $75 each shipped iin continental US. Photo...

BTW/P.S. If you're interested in any of the other stuff in the following thread, let me know:
http://forums.macnn.com/59/marketpla...-usb-2-0-card/
( Last edited by GuyWithACamera; Mar 28, 2008 at 07:25 AM. Reason: added link to other fs thread)
I have no lid upon my head. But if I did, you
could look iniside and see what's on my
mind.

GuyWithACamera  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 3, 2008, 06:40 AM

One portable drive has been sold. The one opened for photos and the video card are still available.
mind.

GuyWithACamera  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 5, 2008, 01:00 AM

mind.

brassplayersrock²
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 5, 2008, 11:40 AM

i would have taken the portable drive keith. just didn't see this post soon enough. (i don't deal on ebay) If this doesn't sell on eBay, I'll buy it for the starting bid on your auction. Since it seems that's the lowest you'll go. $10

GuyWithACamera  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 5, 2008, 12:03 PM

lol. thanks. No one has bid so I can always end it early for the reserve price for macnn members.
mind.

Forum Links
Forum Rules