Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Huge selection of music cd's

Huge selection of music cd's
GuyWithACamera
Dedicated MacNNer
May 2, 2008, 10:04 PM

I have way too many cd's (600+) so I need to prune it down quite a bit. There are cd's from many different genres and artists. All cd's are legal factory pressed (no burned copies). Most/almost all have cover art and many have jewel cases. I used cdpedia to catalogue them and export into a webpage (link below). Just click on "Index" in the upper right corner to select a genre. Some might be marked promo NFS from my radio days, in which I'll let you know and just let you have it free with ones you buy.
Library

With jewel case: 3 for $12 shipped, 5 for $18, 10 for $30.

Without jewel case (will include cover art and paper sleeve): 3 for $9 shipped, 5 for $11, 10 for $20.

If you want more, I can give a better price break. If you want whole bunches, I can send them in a cd album. I can also remove the jewel cases if you want the cheaper rate. I can take PayPal. PM me if interested or have any questions.

Note: there are a couple of box sets in the catalogue that aren't for sale. They were gifts.
I have no lid upon my head. But if I did, you
could look iniside and see what's on my
mind.

Forum Links
Forum Rules