Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > [FS: UK] Apple 15" HD MacBook Pro 2.66Ghz i7, 8Gb RAM, 128Gb SSD

[FS: UK] Apple 15" HD MacBook Pro 2.66Ghz i7, 8Gb RAM, 128Gb SSD
Peter
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 8, 2012, 10:37 PM

The full specifications are:
15" High Resolution Glossy Screen (1680x1050)
Intel i7 2.66Ghz Processor (dual core)
British UK Keyboard
8Gb RAM
128Gb Apple SSD
NVidia Geforce GT 330M 512Mb Graphics
Superdrive
3 Year Apple Care (18 months remaining)

specs: http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook_pro/specs/macbook-pro-core-i7-2.66-aluminum-15-mid-2010-unibody-specs.html

photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/59511zk1yr19tge/GkNu1cr5X7

This is the highest Apple MacBook Pro offered at the time of purchase. It has been an incredibly powerful machine and I am selling it simply because I need something lighter and have no need to game or do high performance work.

The laptop is blazing fast thanks to the SSD, 8Gb RAM and the high resolution glossy screen is a joy to use. The upgrades I ordered are:

High Resolution Display
Upgraded video card
SSD
8Gb RAM
2.66Ghz i7 Processor

-- it is maxxed out in every feature.

The laptop is as new: there are no scuffs or scratches on any area of the laptop except for on the button where there is a tiny dark mark. I cannot scrub it off, but it is not chipped or dented in any way. Everything you see is as new.

The battery is good condition and easily gets 3 hours: it can get more but I always leave the brightness and keyboard light on!

Apple Care expires June 2013. Anything goes wrong with it, it can be repaired. I have not upgraded anything myself, everything was done at the time of purchase.

The laptop does not have its box or recovery disks. This is the only problem with this device. I have moved so much since buying this machine I have left it literally on the other side of the world. I do not believe the box matters this much: Applecare is irrelevant of boxing, and I will ensure it is shipped perfectly. The laptop has always been used with a sleeve, which I will ship it in since I have no use for it now.

You are buying:
MacBook Pro as specified above + 3 year Apple Care warranty
Sleeve
Power Adapter
Display adapter (mini VGA & mini DVI)
we don't have time to stop for gas

Forum Links
Forum Rules