Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Closet Cleaning: G3 upgrade, wireless, ultra-66, Quicktake 100...

Closet Cleaning: G3 upgrade, wireless, ultra-66, Quicktake 100...
GuyWithACamera
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 8, 2006, 08:41 PM

Time to clean out the closet. Item prices include shipping. Paypal or postal money order accepted. If you need to see a photo, ask. Feel free to make offers but at least make it worth my trip to the post office.

•Linksys BEFW11S4 Wireless B Router. Works great. $20 shipped.

•Pacific Digital USB 2.0 External CDRW, black enclosure, 48x16x48. $30 shipped.

•MacSoft TopGun Fire At Will Game (classic, OS 9 and -). $7 shipped.

•Adobe Illustrator 7.0 CD. Comes with Tour & Training CD. It was in a box of stuff so I don't have serial#. Just the cardboard folding sleeve. $15 shipped.

•Aladdin Systems Spring Cleaning 3.0 cd & Aladdin Stuffit Deluxe & Space Saver cd still in shrinkwrapped jewel cases with serial # on the back. $10 shipped.

•iLife v 1.0 Install CD and DVD with iTunes 3, iPhoto 2, iMovie 3 and iDVD 3. Also Keynote v 1.0 $15 shipped.

•Apple VGA Display Adapter (mini-vga to vga like this one. Like new. $12 shipped.

•Newertech Maxpower G3 PowerPC 750 400 mhz Processor Upgrade Card for older pci Macs. It comes with instructions and cd in the original box. Works - pulled from PM 8600. $30 shipped.

•InClose Dual Channel PCI Ultra ATA66 card. I don't know if it works or not. If it doesn't, send it back. It was pulled from a PM 8600 that was intended to eventually run OS X. It didn't work under OS9. Maybe it'll only works with PC. Comes with software floppy, manual and cable. $15 shipped.

•Netgear 802.11b wireless access point. Like new, used little then put in the closet. Comes with everything that was in the box new: ethernet cable, usb cable (I guess to access the console?), power plug and manual. $20 shipped.

•D-Link 802.11b Wireless PCI card. Includes manual, software and original box. $20 shipped.

Feeling nostalgic?
•Connectix QuickCam webcam for Macintosh. Plugs into Geoport, lol. Comes with manual, software and original box. Works great if you have an old Mac. $15 shipped.

For the museum:
•I have 2 Apple Quicktake 100 digital cameras. They both work. One has original box, software floppies, and printed out manual from pdf. To even things out, the other comes with the Quicktake 100 Battery Booster pack which holds 8 AA batteries and the cable to hook it up to your old Mac. They both come with leather slip-on cases and strap. These cameras capture 640x480 pixel resolution on the highest setting, lol. Own a piece of Apple history. C'mon, you know you want these. $25 each shipped. Both for $35 (one for backup I guess).

P.S. I'm really just trying to get the old boxes these things came in out of my attic.
Thanks.
( Last edited by GuyWithACamera; Oct 15, 2006 at 10:23 AM. )
I have no lid upon my head. But if I did, you
could look iniside and see what's on my
mind.

GuyWithACamera  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 9, 2006, 10:06 AM

More added to the top of the list.
mind.

GuyWithACamera  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 10, 2006, 07:56 PM

Couple more items added at the top of list. Offers accepted. Thanks.
mind.

GuyWithACamera  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 15, 2006, 10:23 AM

List updated, new added at top. Any offers on any of this stuff before it goes to ebay?
mind.

GuyWithACamera  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 24, 2006, 04:25 PM

Feel free to make offers that'll at least cover shipping.
mind.

techound1
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 24, 2006, 05:00 PM

Dang, wish I needed something here....

No chance of finding that adobe sn, eh?

Forum Links
Forum Rules