Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Art & Graphic Design > Gratuitous whoring.

Gratuitous whoring.
godzookie2k
Mac Elite
Nov 11, 2003, 09:44 PM

*hangs head in shame*

Ok, I'm not one to do this, but I'm going to do it anyway since I'm a hypocrite.

I'm relocating to chicago and am going to be looking for work. I'm equal experienced and adept at print, interactive and video editing.

I'm doing the usual firm list and what not, but if anyone has any leads, I'd really appreciate it. I'd even throw in a few beers at some future juncture. (Sorry a/d, I was pushing to relocate to minneapolis, but I have way more friends in chicago. )

So, if you've heard of anything or know anything, drop me a line at nick <at> concaf <dot> org. I'd appreciate it. My work is at that same domain. I'm going to be up there from Nov 20-26th and am going to be relocating Dec 29/30th. Available for freelance or fulltime, and looking to meet up with folks at anytime.

end, gratuitous linkwhoring.

art_director
Professional Poster
Nov 12, 2003, 09:44 AM

Originally posted by godzookie2k:
*hangs head in shame*

Ok, I'm not one to do this, but I'm going to do it anyway since I'm a hypocrite.

I'm relocating to chicago and am going to be looking for work. I'm equal experienced and adept at print, interactive and video editing.

I'm doing the usual firm list and what not, but if anyone has any leads, I'd really appreciate it. I'd even throw in a few beers at some future juncture. (Sorry a/d, I was pushing to relocate to minneapolis, but I have way more friends in chicago. )

So, if you've heard of anything or know anything, drop me a line at nick <at> concaf <dot> org. I'd appreciate it. My work is at that same domain. I'm going to be up there from Nov 20-26th and am going to be relocating Dec 29/30th. Available for freelance or fulltime, and looking to meet up with folks at anytime.

tough time in the windy city for this business. do you have a goal in mind wrt the type of job you want?
end, gratuitous linkwhoring.

rjenkinson
Professional Poster
Nov 12, 2003, 09:56 AM

Originally posted by art_director:

-r.

godzookie2k  (op)
Mac Elite
Nov 12, 2003, 11:20 AM

I'm looking for fulltime work or a few freelance gigs to get me off the ground. I prefer agency 9-5ish work because I like to leave the office and do my own thing, but I think that in this day and age freelancers are doing better and I'll probably market myself that way I'm thinking. Ideally looking for web and print work, I'm one of the rare breed designer/coder hybrid creatures.

art_director
Professional Poster
Nov 12, 2003, 05:10 PM

Originally posted by godzookie2k:
I'm looking for fulltime work or a few freelance gigs to get me off the ground. I prefer agency 9-5ish work because I like to leave the office and do my own thing, but I think that in this day and age freelancers are doing better and I'll probably market myself that way I'm thinking. Ideally looking for web and print work, I'm one of the rare breed designer/coder hybrid creatures.
i've been contacting a few people to see if i can learn anything about who might be in need. so far it's looking a little bleak in that market. should i hear anything i'll post / send you a private message, zookie.

godzookie2k  (op)
Mac Elite
Nov 12, 2003, 06:35 PM

thanks a biliion for the effort a/d above and beyond the call of duty.

crabsandbeer
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 17, 2003, 02:53 PM

Why are you leaving Baltimore? We need all of the help we can get.
Me Fail English? That's Unpossible!

R.W.

Forum Links
Forum Rules