Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: xbox 360, iMac g5, firewire drive, and other things

FS: xbox 360, iMac g5, firewire drive, and other things
Stolfi1
Forum Regular
Sep 14, 2008, 10:10 AM

I am trying to buy a new setup so some old items need to go.
First off is my xbox 360 bundle

Here is what is in the bundle
1 xbox 360 with the 20 gig harddrive
2 wireless controllers
1 xbox 360 remote
2 headsets
and the following games
360 games
Halo 3
ridge racer 6
the orange box
lost planet
dynasty warrior

Xbox games
halo 2
dead or alive ultimate
unreal
soul calibur
super monkey ball
Techmo classic
SSX 3
Namco Museum
$360 plus $25 for shipping ups with insurance.
I am also open to trades

Next up I have about 4 ibm 600e laptops. All are missing hard drives, ac adaptors, and batteries. I bought them to repair and sell, but I have lost interest in them. All the machines post all of them have around 128 megs of ram. I am selling them for 2 for $55 shipped. I think thats a reasonable price.

I have a 4 bay firewire super rack. It holds 4 harddrives it currently has 2 ide 80 gig drives installed. They will come with the machine. The unit has host swap able bays and looks similar to a desktop tower. The machine has keys to lock the drives in place. It works perfectly with my mini. I am asking $120 shipped for this

I recently got a imac g5 from a friend this machine seems to be sealed shut and I cant open it I am guessing it was sealed with some sort of glue. The machine refuses to boot osx stalling on the load up screen. If the ati drivers are removed the machine will boot. The machine will also boot in safe mode. The unit is a 17 g5 2ghz with 1 gig of ram a super drive and a 120 gig hard drive. I am guessing this unit is best used for parts or for someone who is willing to use it with out the graphics drivers. The screen is good, the wifi works, the system passed a hardware test at the apple store, so who knows what the problem is. I am guessing the gpu is messed up. My friend left it on the album screen saver for 12 hours straight. When he got home the machine was frozen and it has exhibited this problem ever since. I am asking $250 shipped for this unit.

OneMacGuy
Senior User
Sep 21, 2008, 09:16 AM

I am interested in the iMac and firewire drive enclosure. PM me if they are still for sale and what shipping would be to 30909.
Chappaquidick 1, Cheney 0

Forum Links
Forum Rules