Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > game, anyone?

game, anyone?
redJag
Senior User
Jul 13, 2003, 07:54 PM

I posted this in the StarCraft thread but it really doesn't belong there. Anyway, figured I'd ask on here if anyone wanted to play inbetween class and work over the summer. I've got some friends that I already play with, but as always: the more the merrier

anyone want to play a game? do people from macnn get together to game? is there a bnet channel for SC/War2/War3/D & DII for macnn people? should be. i wouldn't mind owning you all at war3 or starcraft
( Last edited by redJag; Jul 16, 2003 at 12:45 AM. )
Travis Sanderson

theory
Dedicated MacNNer
Jul 13, 2003, 08:18 PM

Originally posted by redJag:
I posted this in the StarCraft thread but it really doesn't belong there. Anyway, figured I'd ask on here if anyone wanted to play inbetween class and work over the summer. I've got some friends that I already play with, but as always: the more the merrier

anyone want to play a game? do people from macnn get together to game? is there a bnet channel for SC/War2/War3/D & DII for macnn people? should be. i wouldn't mind owning you all at war3 or starcraft
I am kind of new to the games forum so I
don't know if there is battle.net channel
for macnn. But it's a good idea. There
should be one. I leave in australia though
so unless you guys like to play late
at night It will be hard for me to play.

redJag  (op)
Senior User
Jul 13, 2003, 10:44 PM

well i guess exchanging names would be better in that case. i mainly play (and by mainly i mean a few times a week ) warcraft 3 and my name is roach, I play on USEast (Azeroth). on starcraft..uh i don't remember my name. i'll make a new one if i can't figure it out.

edit: my SC name (USEast again) is redJag. Mike I added you to my f list. Hope to see you on some time.
( Last edited by redJag; Jul 13, 2003 at 11:52 PM. )
Travis Sanderson

Weezer
Mac Elite
Jul 13, 2003, 10:45 PM

Ill play SC anytime, PM me or add me to your f list on bnet, Mike32dvd. I dont really play WC3 that much, bc SC is by far a more fun game.

xyber233
Mac Elite
Jul 14, 2003, 10:16 AM

I'm up for a good game of wc3. I play as Xyber on USEast. Maybe we could get a few more people and have a nice big battle .

redJag  (op)
Senior User
Jul 16, 2003, 12:49 AM

ok xyber is on the ol' f list too. just got to level 10 solo on war3 =] i've seen mike on SC but haven't been in the mood for SC yet.
Travis Sanderson

Weezer
Mac Elite
Jul 16, 2003, 12:58 AM

come on ya pansy

King Bob On The Cob
Mac Elite
Jul 16, 2003, 02:12 AM

For Mac people just get GameRanger.

redJag  (op)
Senior User
Jul 16, 2003, 10:59 AM

true but that leaves out my PC friends, and the fact that I game on my PC (a 733Mhz G4 just isn't good enough) keeps me on platform neutral battle.net.
Travis Sanderson

benb
Jul 16, 2003, 01:38 PM

ok xyber is on the ol' f list too. just got to level 10 solo on war3 =] i've seen mike on SC but haven't been in the mood for SC yet.
EthelFarberty here. Or BlueAndYellow. Depends on my mood. I'll add you guys. US East also. So who has TFT and who just has ROC? I am probably about your level redJag.

redJag  (op)
Senior User
Jul 17, 2003, 03:45 AM

just got TFT today =] that means i don't play on bnet yet (must beat campaign first, then practice a bit vs comps).

edit: added both your names to my f list. looks like you have a bit more experience (game count wise) than me should be a fun match. maybe some AT action as well.
( Last edited by redJag; Jul 17, 2003 at 04:01 AM. )
Travis Sanderson

benb
Jul 17, 2003, 11:20 AM

just got TFT today =] that means i don't play on bnet yet (must beat campaign first, then practice a bit vs comps).

edit: added both your names to my f list. looks like you have a bit more experience (game count wise) than me should be a fun match. maybe some AT action as well.
AT definitely. I am so sick of playing RT 2v2 and having teammates that run their workers into creeps and then leave.

TFT is good, the SP was really fun.

Forum Links
Forum Rules