Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Razer BoomSlang 1000 anyone =)?

Razer BoomSlang 1000 anyone =)?
LUCK
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 27, 2003, 05:15 PM

Ive come into a small stash of Razer Boomslang 1000's ( I have 2 left over for forums and 3 listed on eBay presently) can either go thru here or eBay, which ever is fine.
I just started using it yesterday ( after 3 weeks of no comp ) and Im quite pleased with it. also bought a MS Explorer while I was waiting for my G4 to get here, but for FPS games it sux worse than the Kensington Opti I use to have ( great surfin mouse though ). If you arent a Hardcore FirstPersonShooter kinda guy or girl, then the mouse is overkill, and most likely not something you'd appreciate owning. Though, if you are a FPS'r then this mouse was designed from the ground up just for just one purpose... killing your enemy!
Its a USB 5btn scroller with a 7ft cord, plug and play on Mac's in OSX ,or under with USB Overdrive. Though I havent located a control panel for it for the Mac to program the buttons in reg apps/finder, so it just works as a 2btn scroller in non-gaming apps. In gaming apps ALL 5 buttons are programmable.
http://www.razerzone.com/products/bo...imulation.html

these puppies are NEW/ Factory sealed and are coming with a free 3M Precise Mouse Surface with the Boomslang Logo so you dont have to dirty it upon your old mousepad =)

>>>>$30<<<<

US shipping $6/insured
UK Shipping $14 or $7 depending on shipping speed desired.

Thanks for the read.

AssassyN
Professional Poster
Jun 27, 2003, 08:18 PM

Great deal on the mouse! I picked up a Boomslang 2000 as soon as it was released and got a "First Edition" model and I'm still using it to this day on my PC...optical is better in many ways, but nothing has came close in my opinion to the greatness of this mouse in gaming.
5G 60GB video iPod
512MB iPod Shuffle
Westone UM1 Canalphones

Forum Links
Forum Rules