Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Developer Center > PHP Program update... help

PHP Program update... help
Mac Guru
Mac Elite
Feb 9, 2004, 12:30 PM

Ok here's the deal...

I have a PHP program running at dci.jamesmeister.com that takes data from a .txt document and converts it into a chart.

I currently have the ability to add more years onto this chart and in essence make the chart start all over with the 2004 data, come May. BUT my big problem is, I don't know PHP and I need to complete this added feature... I can add create a new year database, but I need to be prompted before that new database is set up, to add/remove teams performing in that years competition.

If there is anyone out there that thinks they can lend me a helping hand to add this feature, I would be VERY grateful.

I really need some help.

Mac Guru

Arkham_c
Mac Elite
Feb 9, 2004, 02:36 PM

Originally posted by Mac Guru:
If there is anyone out there that thinks they can lend me a helping hand to add this feature, I would be VERY grateful.

I really need some help.
There are lots of us here who would be happy to help. Do you want to post the code here, or send it privately?
Mac Pro 2x 2.66 GHz Dual core, Apple TV 160GB, two Windows XP PCs

Mac Guru  (op)
Mac Elite
Feb 16, 2004, 11:37 AM

I would have to guess privately, since it's not really just one snippet of code.

Lemme know if you want to take a look and help me get this code working.

Mac Guru

insha
Senior User
Feb 27, 2004, 01:39 AM

Count me in. If you need me you can always email me.

Mac Guru  (op)
Mac Elite
Apr 9, 2004, 08:43 AM

Ok, I've emailed a couple people but no one seems to answer any of them, I am willing to email the source code to whomever can help me out. It's getting close to when I'll need the updated script and unfortunately, the guy who started the work, has disappeared.

Is anyone willing to help me out on this small update?

Thank you SO MUCH!

Forum Links
Forum Rules