Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Acura RSX

Acura RSX
Justin W. Williams
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 01:59 PM

Anyone have an opinion on them? I was reading Import Tuner and fell in love with it even more than a Jetta.

Once I hit the lottery I am gonna need a new car since my Mustang will die very very soon.
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me
AIM - iTikki [NEW AND IMPROVED!]
http://www.tikkirulz.com

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 27, 2002, 02:03 PM

Looks like a nice car. Not sure of the specs.

amsalpemkcus
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 02:05 PM

Originally posted by Justin W. Williams:

Once I hit the lottery I am gonna need a new car since my Mustang will die very very soon.
Lemme know when you hit the jackpot riceboy! I will sell you my infiniti G35 coupe for a resonable price.

Justin W. Williams  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 02:20 PM

I'm not the riceboy in this family

That Infiniti is nice. I will never buy another American car after all the trouble I have had with my Ford. ugh. Found On Road Dead.
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me

Gene Jockey
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 02:35 PM

I'm not the riceboy in this family

That Infiniti is nice. I will never buy another American car after all the trouble I have had with my Ford. ugh. Found On Road Dead.
That's a great attitude. Your Mustang is a POS, so all American cars are bad. Just go read Consumer Reports or check reviews at Car & Driver before you buy your next auto. It'll be a much more realistic way to buy a trouble free car. Besides, even if it were true that American autos are crap, I don't see how that automatically makes foreign cars not crap. I'm really not a fan of gross generalisations.

--Josh

Justin W. Williams  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 04:15 PM

Originally posted by Gene Jockey:

That's a great attitude. Your Mustang is a POS, so all American cars are bad. Just go read Consumer Reports or check reviews at Car & Driver before you buy your next auto. It'll be a much more realistic way to buy a trouble free car. Besides, even if it were true that American autos are crap, I don't see how that automatically makes foreign cars not crap. I'm really not a fan of gross generalisations.
Consumer Reports & Car & Driver both can be bought to give good reviews.

And we have had Chevys, Jeeps, Fords, and tthey are all in the shop a hell of a lot more than the Honda or the Porsche.
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me

G4ME
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 27, 2002, 05:59 PM

oh if only cash wa here he would tell you that the Ancura is an over priced pice of crap and the neon can waste it any day.

But I say, it looks like a great car with some real balls, compared to what I am driving now, just make sue what ever you do, don't make it a rice rocket.

I GOT WASTED WITH PHIL SHERRY!!!

Gene Jockey
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 06:01 PM

Consumer Reports & Car & Driver both can be bought to give good reviews.

And we have had Chevys, Jeeps, Fords, and tthey are all in the shop a hell of a lot more than the Honda or the Porsche.
Consumer Reports, the non-profit non-ad-accepting organisation, can be bought? Interesting.

I drive a Mustang. I've never had a problem. My family and my in-laws all have American cars. They've had no major problems with any of them, save my Mom's old 95 Blazer, which was a first year new breed and had growing pains. The only car with any trouble had been my brother's Toyota. The window fell out once. So based on your criteria coupled with my experience, American cars are fine, and Toyotas suck.

But I don't believe that, because it's not good reasoning. You're free to have an opinion, but don't come here and say "My Mustang has problems, American cars are ****" and expect anyone to accept that as a good argument.

--Josh

Justin W. Williams  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 06:02 PM

Originally posted by G4ME:
oh if only cash wa here he would tell you that the Ancura is an over priced pice of crap and the neon can waste it any day.

But I say, it looks like a great car with some real balls, compared to what I am driving now, just make sue what ever you do, don't make it a rice rocket.
I just want a car I can drive into town and back home that doesnt suck

If I wanna play rice rocket, I take out the Civic
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me

Justin W. Williams  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 06:05 PM

But I don't believe that, because it's not good reasoning. You're free to have an opinion, but don't come here and say "My Mustang has problems, American cars are ****" and expect anyone to accept that as a good argument.
Yes, it is my opinion which I fully justified by the several different American Car brands we have owned ending up in the shop more often than not compared to the Euro and Asian cars.
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me

Gene Jockey
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 06:44 PM

Yes, it is my opinion which I fully justified by the several different American Car brands we have owned ending up in the shop more often than not compared to the Euro and Asian cars.
OK, since this lesson in real-world statistics isn't sinking in yet:

Your narrow experience with a few cars in your family tells me that the American cars your family owned had less problems than the foreign cars they owned. That is a fact. To then turn around and extrapolate that these dozen or whatever cars are representative of the millions of cars in the world is far from "fully justified." This is why I suggested a review site like Consumer Reports; they survey thousands of drivers and shops to see how reliable cars are. I (and many others) trust their results because they stand up to statistical scrutiny. Look at it this way: when NBC wants to run an opinion poll on something, they go out and ask a wide range of people. They don't just ask around the office.

I'm sorry about being didactic here, but since cars involve spending many thousands of dollars, I just feel it's really important that people are rational about why they choose a car and don't base decisions on insufficient evidence.

--Josh

Nimisys
Banned
Oct 27, 2002, 07:21 PM

rsx sucks man... overpriced civic with a body kit and a slightly bigger motor. they got the highest theft rates cause of that ( shitty) motor. it is FWD and understeers and nosedives like a pig during heavy braking. if you have to get one at least get the S version. go get a GTI 1.8T and kick some ass

Justin W. Williams  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 07:27 PM

I'm sorry about being didactic here, but since cars involve spending many thousands of dollars, I just feel it's really important that people are rational about why they choose a car and don't base decisions on insufficient evidence.
I think you just have nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon.
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me

notgivingup68
Banned
Oct 27, 2002, 08:14 PM

Real balls? HAHAhAH!

Man, Justin, you are such a freaking prissy. Seriously. You like Jettas and RSXs. Are you a guy? Or a mid 20s female who works at an insurance company doing office work?

The SRT4 will absolutley rape that thing, and for less money. Look into the specs man. And I'll side with Gene Jockey: American cars are great. So are imports. Both domestics and imports have their 'bad cars' and their 'good cars'. The RSX is no doubt a nice car, but it isn't very fast, and it a bit overpriced. You're paying for the little acura symbol on the hood.

- Ca$h

notgivingup68
Banned
Oct 27, 2002, 08:16 PM

So far its Justin W Williams and G4Me VS Nimsys, Gene Jockey and me. Hrm. Who knows more about cars?

Well, lets look to the past. We have Justin who I believe drives a saturn (could be wrong here) and Game who claims a 7 series BMW is faster than the SRT 4, who was proven wrong by me. Hmm, looks like my side wins.

- Ca$h

notgivingup68
Banned
Oct 27, 2002, 08:18 PM

Or perhaps your an ignorant moron who's hell bent on believing something regardless of facts. This would also explain why you want me banned.

- Ca$h

Justin W. Williams  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 08:33 PM

Originally posted by notgivingup68:

Or perhaps your an ignorant moron who's hell bent on believing something regardless of facts. This would also explain why you want me banned.

- Ca$h
You never learn do you?
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me

RGB
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 08:34 PM

The RSX-S is a very quick, stylish little car that I've heard is incredibly fun to drive. I don't doubt that the SRT-4 will be a great car too, but correct me if I'm wrong, it's not out yet, so it isn't even an option. For that price though, I might very well take a MINI Cooper S over the RSX though, it's a tough call, I'd have to drive them both. The GTI is also quick, especially compared to the base Golf I test drove a few weeks ago. Very nice interior as well, not as nice as the MINI though.

Justin W. Williams  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 08:35 PM

Real balls? HAHAhAH!

Man, Justin, you are such a freaking prissy. Seriously. You like Jettas and RSXs. Are you a guy? Or a mid 20s female who works at an insurance company doing office work?
Unless a car is pink, it is not classified as a girls car IMO. I guess I should just go out and buy a big ass Navigator, put some dubs on it, 4 15's, TVs, ps2's, and a big ass exhaust so I can show how big my dick is.
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me

Justin W. Williams  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 08:36 PM

Originally posted by RGB:
The RSX-S is a very quick, stylish little car that I've heard is incredibly fun to drive. I don't doubt that the SRT-4 will be a great car too, but correct me if I'm wrong, it's not out yet, so it isn't even an option. For that price though, I might very well take a MINI Cooper S over the RSX though, it's a tough call, I'd have to drive them both. The GTI is also quick, especially compared to the base Golf I test drove a few weeks ago. Very nice interior as well, not as nice as the MINI though.
I think the GTI's are fugly. Looks like a chopped off Jetta, plus they have absolutely no trunk space, which is important to me.
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me

Gene Jockey
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 08:55 PM

No, it just frightens me that your car-buying procedure goes something like this:

"My Mustang broke. Domestics suck, because a Porsche breaks down less than a Chevy. Ooh, this Acura looks l33t! Never mind things like how it handles or performs. I don't know about them, because I don't read car reveiws. Why would I, everyone knows that things like independent, nonprofit testing and information organizations can be bought!"

--J

Justin W. Williams  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 08:57 PM

Never mind things like how it handles or performs. I don't know about them, because I don't read car reveiws.
--J
Obviously I would go test drive the car before putting down the money for it. Guess I should start stating the obvious
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me

Gene Jockey
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 09:15 PM

Obviously I would go test drive the car before putting down the money for it. Guess I should start stating the obvious
That's great, but it won't tell you how it will perform in the long run. I realise that the RSX is a newer model, so long-term data isn't available. Which means I would hold off buying it until someone has done the cross-country treatment to it and found what breaks down. That's all. If it's fun to drive, more power to ya. Good luck with it...

--Josh

G4ME
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 27, 2002, 09:23 PM

cash you still a member?

all I am saying is that if thats what you want get it of course there are better cars, around but why should we talk you out of what you want.

Also I never said anything about American cars, if I had wanted a new car I would seriously consider an american car.

DaKiwi2788
Senior User
Oct 27, 2002, 09:26 PM

- Ca$h
Or perhaps YOU'RE an ignorant moron and that's why you are getting banned. I'd really love to know who died and crowned you king of the world. I would like to meet that person and kick them.
It's not like I know a damn thing about cars, my problem is your attitude towards everyone in all of these forums. I think you are just a hardheaded jerk who has nothing better to do than put other people down. I'm not even saying that your opinions are wrong. I just think you could find a more civil way to get your point across without being a complete and utter pr*ck.

Perhaps it would be more appropriate if you went by iaman*******68.
-Emily

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln

Justin W. Williams  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 09:26 PM

all I am saying is that if thats what you want get it of course there are better cars, around but why should we talk you out of what you want.
I just asked for opinions on it, and some people took it as their holy crusade. geez...
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me

G4ME
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 27, 2002, 09:42 PM

and I woulkd still take the BMW then the Neon pic says it alone

Nimisys
Banned
Oct 27, 2002, 09:44 PM

why not a imprezza 2.5rs... 4 doors, trunk room, ballsy flat4 and AWD and good handling?

the fit and finish on the rsx should be pretty good, reliability isn;t going to be too bad (proven engine design) though i hate timing belts for not lasting over 60k normally. a lot of the rsx cost is the name and the honda coup image. if thats what you after go for it, as you could do much worse (saturn sc series for example). the other thing is that if you are not set on a brand new 02 or 03 vehicle but are looking at the same price range, there is the merc 230coup or the bmw 318 or 325 series 99 or so models in that same price range that still have factory warranties and the benefits of owning a car from of the upper class companies. you'll pay more for repairs, but if its in warranty then it doesn't matter. same could be said for a toyota solara or honda accord coupe.

Justin W. Williams  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2002, 10:11 PM

Originally posted by Nimisys:
why not a imprezza 2.5rs... 4 doors, trunk room, ballsy flat4 and AWD and good handling?
I think Subaru's are hideous. Especially WRX's and Bajas.

That idea about a used BMW isn't a bad idea. A black 325 would be sweet
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me

Steve
Moderator Emeritus
Oct 28, 2002, 12:38 AM

I think the GTI's are fugly. Looks like a chopped off Jetta, plus they have absolutely no trunk space, which is important to me.

Yep, fugly...

And GTI's actually have more useable 'trunk' space than a Jetta.

I can dig up stats on it if you don't believe me

BTW, car show girls are nasty, dirty whores.

You remind me my wife… why you laugh? She dead. | sasper at gmail dot com

G4ME
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 28, 2002, 12:42 AM

I have never heard of the R32 is that more powerful then the VR6?

Steve
Moderator Emeritus
Oct 28, 2002, 12:45 AM

See a review here .

The 3.2l 24v VR6 in this application is rated at 240hp and 236 lb-ft. of torque. Power is transferred through VW's new MQ350 six-speed transmission and 4motion four wheel drive system. The 3.2l has a variety of new pieces and improvements over the older 2.8l VR6. Bore and stroke were increased from 81.0 and 90.3 mm in the 2.8l to 84.0 and 95.9 mm in the new 3.2l with a compression ratio of 11.3:1. The 3.2l also incorporates dual overhead cam shafts with continuous intake and exhaust adjustment of 52 degrees and 22 degrees respectively.
So basically, yes, very much so.

You remind me my wife… why you laugh? She dead. | sasper at gmail dot com

RedStar
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 28, 2002, 02:00 AM

Originally posted by Steve:
See a review here .

So basically, yes, very much so.

yaknow, I have been keeping this Tibook in pretty good condition, but now I have all this drool on the keyboard!!

sek929
Posting Junkie
Oct 28, 2002, 12:30 PM

Man so many cars to talk about here.

Lets start with the RSX (lets make believe you are gonna buy a type S). Beautiful cars, they really are. Acura has made a gem in the styling department. And the type S's 200 HP six speed would lead most to believe it has some real power, this is wrong. The real number to look at is its scant 142 LB-FT of tourque. Horsepower does not really exist, it is a mathematical equation based from tourque. Ever wonder why Ca$h hates S2000s? Its because athough they sport 240 Horsepower, they only have 150 LB-FT of tourqe. To throw in some perspective my Nissan Pickup with a 2.4 4-banger makes 135 Horsepower, but it also has 155 LB-FT of tourque. MMMmm, more tourque than HP is goooood. Then theres that pesky 6-speed, know what it basically means? That you will just be shifting alot more often, wow thats cool. Its a close ratio six speed so top end in 6th gear will be like if it only had a 5-speed, marketing gimmick or real perfomance booster? I don't really know but I'd be willing to put money on the former.

I'd give it a 7 out of 10, it lost 3 points because its got those damned annoying V-tec engines everyone thinks are awesome these days. Gimme a good old VW 1.8T with a mod chip anyday of the week...

Which brings me to the next car mentioned, the GTi. My favorite car that I could ever afford basically. Sexy, fast, and light as all hell. 180 Horses, but also 174 LB-FT of tourque. Meaning she screams and launches off the line. Get a racing chip in these puppies and they will trounce just about anything else on the road, including those stuck up Vr6 owners

Subaru 2.5 RS is my second choice of favorite car I could afford (your taste in cars never ceases to amaze me Nimisys). The naturally aspirated Boxer 4, which are about as tough as farm tractors, makes 165 Horses and 166 LB-FT, plus that AWD system will be very useful in nasty weather.

Heres my whole argument summed up in whole in a review of the 2.5 RS...

What's immediately apparent when you start driving this car is that it is not like other Japanese sport coupes or hatchbacks. Both the Integra GS-R and Celica GT-S are front-drive with smaller inline four-cylinder, 1.8-liter engines. Interestingly, they both make more horsepower (5 for the GS-R, 15 for the GT-S) than the Subaru. But this power comes from revs, not displacement. Both have peaky power deliveries, and the Celica, in particular, is a complete bore until its engine hits 6,000 rpm.

Re$iliant68
Banned
Oct 28, 2002, 02:40 PM

No, it just frightens me that your car-buying procedure goes something like this:

"My Mustang broke. Domestics suck, because a Porsche breaks down less than a Chevy. Ooh, this Acura looks l33t! Never mind things like how it handles or performs. I don't know about them, because I don't read car reveiws. Why would I, everyone knows that things like independent, nonprofit testing and information organizations can be bought!"

--J
Bahahhahah OWNED! Awesome post.

Re$iliant68
Banned
Oct 28, 2002, 02:43 PM

Originally posted by DaKiwi2788:

Or perhaps YOU'RE an ignorant moron and that's why you are getting banned. I'd really love to know who died and crowned you king of the world. I would like to meet that person and kick them.
It's not like I know a damn thing about cars, my problem is your attitude towards everyone in all of these forums. I think you are just a hardheaded jerk who has nothing better to do than put other people down. I'm not even saying that your opinions are wrong. I just think you could find a more civil way to get your point across without being a complete and utter pr*ck.

Perhaps it would be more appropriate if you went by iaman*******68.
Shut the hell up. Maybe you'd be a little 'mad' if you were a member here for 3 freaking years and you got banned for no f*cking reason. Anyway, the reason I'm not civil is that your lovely 'boyfriend' here didn't show me any respect in another thread about me getting banned, so I ask you DaKiwi, why should I respect him? And one final thing: I really don't care what you think, so go put on some more make up and head over to glamour shots.

- Ca$h

Justin W. Williams  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 28, 2002, 02:53 PM

Originally posted by Re$iliant68:

Shut the hell up. Maybe you'd be a little 'mad' if you were a member here for 3 freaking years and you got banned for no f*cking reason. Anyway, the reason I'm not civil is that your lovely 'boyfriend' here didn't show me any respect in another thread about me getting banned, so I ask you DaKiwi, why should I respect him?
I don't respect you because you get banned for being a ********, yet keep coming back posting bullshit threads trying to justify your actions and getting everyone all rhiled up over it. I don't give a damn what your opinions on god is, etc. Your whole demeanor around here is atrocious. The fact that you keep coming back is bad enough, but then you just keep egging on everyone with your signature. That just shows how immature you really are.
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me

daimoni
Occasionally Quoted
Oct 28, 2002, 02:57 PM

( Last edited by daimoni; May 13, 2004 at 09:03 PM. )

Justin W. Williams  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 28, 2002, 02:59 PM

Originally posted by daimoni:

As been pointed out before... A Golf/GTI has more cargo space than a Jetta. Way more.

They also have more front legroom these days.

The Golf came out before the Jetta. But the Jetta presents the 'illusion' of more room... which is important to the North American market it was designed for.

Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.
I stand corrected. When I was at Borders yesterday I parked next to a new GTI and it just looked like a four door w/ an engine and no trunk.
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me

daimoni
Occasionally Quoted
Oct 28, 2002, 03:01 PM

( Last edited by daimoni; May 13, 2004 at 09:04 PM. )

Re$iliant68
Banned
Oct 28, 2002, 03:05 PM

Originally posted by sek929:
Man so many cars to talk about here.

Lets start with the RSX (lets make believe you are gonna buy a type S). Beautiful cars, they really are. Acura has made a gem in the styling department.

GEM!? You have to be kidding. The old integra looked MUCH better than the RSX. The RSX is taller, squattier, and fatter (heavier, in reality and looking). If you want a kickass acura, get an integra. The RSX is just hideous.

And the type S's 200 HP six speed would lead most to believe it has some real power, this is wrong. The real number to look at is its scant 142 LB-FT of tourque. Horsepower does not really exist, it is a mathematical equation based from tourque. Ever wonder why Ca$h hates S2000s? Its because athough they sport 240 Horsepower, they only have 150 LB-FT of tourqe.

You partially got it. Thats PEAK horsepower. PEAK. As in, the most it makes at one specific RPM. Hondas engines are pretty impressive in 'peak' hp ratings, and mediocre in 'peak' torque numbers. However, that doesnt tll the whole story. Take for example my old neon (now sold). 132hp. Peak. VS. Civic with VTEC. 150hp. Which is faster? The neon. Why? It has a very broad powerband. The civic would only make power upwards of 5500rpms. The neon would enter its powerband at about 3000. So at 3500rpms, the neon wa making way more power than the civic.

Then theres that pesky 6-speed, know what it basically means? That you will just be shifting alot more often, wow thats cool.

Sorta. Like I said, Honda engines have sucha narrow almost useless (and very annoying) powerband that they NEED more gears... to help stay in the powerband. On engines with a broad powerband, you don't need the extra gears.

Subaru 2.5 RS is my second choice of favorite car I could afford (your taste in cars never ceases to amaze me Nimisys). The naturally aspirated Boxer 4, which are about as tough as farm tractors, makes 165 Horses and 166 LB-FT, plus that AWD system will be very useful in nasty weather.

Good car. But I have a better idea. How about 230hp, 230 ft lbs of torque, all wheel drive, 155mph top speed, and all the luxurious pimp ass options you could think of? Yeah. The SVX.

and a sweet modded one:

It'll blow a 2.5 RS outta the water, and for a lot less money.

- Ca$h

Justin W. Williams  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 28, 2002, 03:05 PM

Originally posted by daimoni:

That's cool.

And I still wuv you more than ca$hie.
Is that a compliment? I would surely hope i am above him.

Why oh why can't we just block AOL clients?
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me

Re$iliant68
Banned
Oct 28, 2002, 03:07 PM

Your whole demeanor around here is atrocious. The fact that you keep coming back is bad enough, but then you just keep egging on everyone with your signature. That just shows how immature you really are.
Its funny that you can't say these things to me when I talk to you on IM. Real tough guy.

- Ca$h

PS: Hey, at least I bought my car, and I'm not kissing my parents ass so I can 'nag them for a new car' like you told me. Pathetic.

Justin W. Williams  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 28, 2002, 03:12 PM

Its funny that you can't say these things to me when I talk to you on IM. Real tough guy.
Maybe because you were being civil on AIM for the most part, and then I come back on the forums and see you talking ****?

but whatever. Not like I really give a **** what you think.
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 28, 2002, 03:18 PM

Yeah I found that out too, Cash doesn't talk smack on AIM, it's only when he has a audience, which proves my point of him being a Attention Whore.

:-)

Justin W. Williams  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 28, 2002, 03:21 PM

Originally posted by Zimphire:
Yeah I found that out too, Cash doesn't talk smack on AIM, it's only when he has a audience, which proves my point of him being a Attention Whore.
If I had the attention whore picture, i'd post it now. Anyone can if they'd like. Very appropriate.
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me

Re$iliant68
Banned
Oct 28, 2002, 03:22 PM

Whatever Justin. The point was is that you pissed me off once, so I tried to correct it with you in person. And since you pissed me off once, due to something you posted on here, I feel I can do the same to you, ONCE. And I did. As far as I'm concerned were even, and I'll treat you with as much respect as I can for a whiney begging spoiled kid who doesn't know anything about cars and refuses information from people who do.

- Ca$h

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 28, 2002, 03:24 PM

If I had the attention whore picture, i'd post it now. Anyone can if they'd like. Very appropriate.

Justin W. Williams  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 28, 2002, 03:26 PM

As far as I'm concerned were even, and I'll treat you with as much respect as I can for a whiney begging spoiled kid who doesn't know anything about cars and refuses information from people who do.
Words cannot express how touched I am by that.
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 28, 2002, 03:28 PM

Whatever Justin. The point was is that you pissed me off once, so I tried to correct it with you in person. And since you pissed me off once, due to something you posted on here, I feel I can do the same to you, ONCE. And I did. As far as I'm concerned were even, and I'll treat you with as much respect as I can for a whiney begging spoiled kid who doesn't know anything about cars and refuses information from people who do.

- Ca$h
Cash what you don't understand is, Most people don't race their cars. Most people just want a dependable car that is fun to drive and suits their needs. Most people don't need a 200+ engine when all they do is drive to work and back. Do you race your car? Most of the people I know that buy such cars do it for only bragging rights, and boasting. So "This car can get to point A to point B running 150mph faster than that car is just penis measuring. Considering 99% of your car using needs isn't used in such a matter.

Most people are not so insecure that they need such cars to make them feel manly.

Forum Links
Forum Rules