Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > 30GB iPod possibly for sale

30GB iPod possibly for sale
filmmaker2002
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 21, 2003, 11:50 PM

Hi all, I have a 30GB iPod I may consider selling because I am purchasing a new Powerbook and may upgrade to a 40GB iPod. It was purchased late summer and has been in a Marware Convertible case since I got it. Make me any offers at [email protected]. I realize the Apple store WAS selling refurbs for $400 or something, but MacMall and ClubMac are selling 30GB iPods for $450. Make me any offers, and I might consider throwing in the Marware Convertible Case.
It's just an ordinary day and it's all your
state of mind, at the end of the day, you
just gotta say it's alright!

shatten22
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 22, 2003, 01:03 AM

Originally posted by filmmaker2002:
Hi all, I have a 30GB iPod I may consider selling because I am purchasing a new Powerbook and may upgrade to a 40GB iPod. It was purchased late summer and has been in a Marware Convertible case since I got it. Make me any offers at [email protected]. I realize the Apple store WAS selling refurbs for $400 or something, but MacMall and ClubMac are selling 30GB iPods for $450. Make me any offers, and I might consider throwing in the Marware Convertible Case.
FYI, Apple was (and is) selling the refurbs for $350.

g

filmmaker2002  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 23, 2003, 01:01 AM

Thanks for the FYI. It's too late to change my order anyway since my NEW ALUMINUM MAXED POWERBOOK IS SHIPPING!!!. I was just throwing the possibility out there. I am only using half of my 30GBs anyway.
It's just an ordinary day and it's all your
state of mind, at the end of the day, you
just gotta say it's alright!

Macpilot
Mac Elite
Sep 26, 2003, 03:11 PM

I have a friend that will give you $300 for it.
MacBook Pro
Mac Mini

Forum Links
Forum Rules