Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTT: My Black 4gig iPod nano for a White 4gig iPod nano

WTT: My Black 4gig iPod nano for a White 4gig iPod nano
NathanA
Sep 26, 2005, 12:39 PM

Hi,

I bought a black nano this weekend in Portland, because none of the stores had white. While I think the black one looks very cool sheik I think I prefer the classic iPod look of the white one.

Something about just having it look like a really tiny traditional iPod appeals to me for some reason.

Anyway, my black one is totally unused and still in the plastic. The only thing that has been done with it is that I synced it with my Powerbook and charged it up. After that I put it back in the box, because I wanted to try to make this trade.

I had considered taking it back, but I had to open the sealed package that had the sync cable in it, and even if I took it back I wouldn't be any closer to having a white one made available

Anyway if you're interested contact me here or at [email protected]

Cheers!
-Nathan

Forum Links
Forum Rules