Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > RIP: Kublai Khan Paw Paw Chow Chow Chow

RIP: Kublai Khan Paw Paw Chow Chow Chow
Lava Lamp Freak
Apr 17, 2008, 01:06 AM

Yes, Martha Stewart's dog has died.

I never thought I'd see a CNN headline about a dead dog.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Martha Stewart's dog Paw Paw, who was a familiar face on her television show and in her magazine, has died of renal failure.

Martha Stewart raised Paw Paw from the time he was born.

The 60-pound chow, whose full name was Kublai Khan Paw Paw Chow Chow Chow, was almost 13. Stewart had owned him since he was born, and had named him Paw Paw for his large paws, a spokeswoman said.

"Paw Paw was a spectacular chow and an even more spectacular dog," Stewart wrote in a blog post on his death Saturday. "He was always my loyal companion, displaying the most agreeable temperament."

Stewart wrote that Paw Paw was a willing model for the camera, appearing in television commercials and national print ads. She said in his final days, he stopped eating and drifted off into deep sleeps.

She has two other dogs, Sharkey and Francesca, along with several other animals, including cats, horses and donkeys, at her home in Bedford, New York.
Martha Stewart's dog dies - CNN.com

Atomic Rooster
Apr 17, 2008, 01:38 AM

Dogs dying real hurts peeps.

But news, come on!

Forum Links
Forum Rules