Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > fs: ati x800 mac edition vid card, 23 inch aluminum cinema display...

fs: ati x800 mac edition vid card, 23 inch aluminum cinema display...
action
Mac Enthusiast
Mar 24, 2008, 08:19 PM

hi gang,

i have for sale:

1. ati radeon x800 mac edition video card. extremely clean, used in my g5 for approximately 14 months. $339 shipped to conus.

2, 23 inch apple aluminum cinema display. approximately 14 months old. no dead pixels, extremely clean, the base, power supply and power chord have never been used and still has plastic on them. used on a vesa arm. comes complete in original packaging with original materials. this monitor does not have the pink cast. the colors are true. i am a photographer and i have returned two of these monitors before i got this one that did not have issues that are commonly discussed. $689 shipped to conus.

i am the original owner of both items and i have never had any issues with either item. i have purchased from this board and sold on this board with no issues. my ebay id is chunglee99. i will ship as fast as humanly possible. paypal preferred.

feel free to email me at [email protected] for pictures of either item.

chung lee

action  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Mar 25, 2008, 01:34 AM

the display has been sold.

Forum Links
Forum Rules