Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > The "requireing additional time for review" msg...

The "requireing additional time for review" msg...
aSevie
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 11, 2009, 11:19 PM

So I got rejected on my initial submission of a flashcard app for the iPhone. It was a simple dialog message that wasn't informative enough. So I changed it and resubmitted. A week later I get the 'your app is requiring additional time for review'. A quick google search brings up threads from late 2008 but nothing too recent. Anyone else have success stories after getting this email? I've heard that all apps must now be SDK 3.0 beta compliant so I'm hoping it's the backlog from that that is slowing this down. Anyone?

Simon
Posting Junkie
May 12, 2009, 03:23 AM

Just yesterday an app for BitTorrent control was rejected by Apple. The developer of that app claimed that no so long ago he had also received the 'your app is requiring additional time for review' message from Apple. I don't think you can infer much from that message. They probably do just need more time either because they're being swamped or because they need to look into your app a bit more closely.

Forum Links
Forum Rules