Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Anyone Own An LR3 (land Rover 3)?

Anyone Own An LR3 (land Rover 3)? (Page 2)
imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Aug 3, 2008, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Cipher13 View Post
Last time I checked, every "SUV" you mentioned was more expensive than a 'gawdaful' Wrangler.

And what do they do better? Oh, drive through the burbs. Yep, that's about it.
Actually, for most people, they do everything better. The Wrangler is great off road, but nothing else. What I said is that for hard core off roaders, get a Wrangler (in the US). You don't have to have a Wrangler or Defender to go off road. Do you realize that? An LR-3 is very competent off road, and unlike hard core offroaders, it doesn't suck on the freeway or doing real life duties, like hauling people and gear.

RAILhead  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 3, 2008, 06:47 PM

I'm now leaning toward the FJ Cruiser (again). I'm getting over the need to have room for 4 adults, seeing as how I rarely ever need to haul 4 people around.
"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."
my bandmy web sitemy guitar effectsmy photosfacebookbrightpoint

Uncle Doof
Senior User
Aug 3, 2008, 08:51 PM

Dammit man, just go buy an F350 duallie and have done with it.
If you don't want to be eaten, stop acting like food

RAILhead  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 3, 2008, 08:58 PM

NO WAY! I hate fjords.
"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."
my bandmy web sitemy guitar effectsmy photosfacebookbrightpoint

Forum Links
Forum Rules