Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar retail disc set

FS: Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar retail disc set
Mr. Blur
Professional Poster
Mar 26, 2006, 10:43 PM

Since with the arrival of my MacBook Pro and sale of the ol' TiBook I no longer have a computer capable of running 10.2.x so it is just taking up space here...perhaps it is of use to someone else.

This is the *retail* set of discs and consists of the 2 OS X install cd's plus the developer tools cd - 3 cd's in total. These are cd's - not dvd's.

I am asking $22.50usd *shipped* standard mail within USA/Canada - this is for the cd's and docs only, not the box. I have the retail box as well but if you want it the shipping will cost a few $$ more depending on where you are.

Payment is via Paypal. I have bought/sold here before and have 100% positive feedback on eBay (user redchaos)

If interested please contact me at:
reverse dot biased at gmail dot com
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity...

Mr. Blur  (op)
Professional Poster
Mar 31, 2006, 12:47 AM

I will eBay this in a few more days...I'd go down to $20us if someone is interested.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity...

Forum Links
Forum Rules