Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS : Dual Gig G4 1GB/80GB/Radeon8500/SuperDrive

FS : Dual Gig G4 1GB/80GB/Radeon8500/SuperDrive
GoHokies
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 4, 2004, 11:10 AM

I'm selling my rock solid Quicksilver G4. The computer features dual 1GHZ processors, 1024MB of RAM, Superdrive, upgraded Radeon 8500 (64MB) video card and a 80Gig hard drive. It will ship with the original box and all of the original software restore CD's. OS X Panther will be loaded if requested.

This computer has performed flawlessly for me over the last couple of years so it's with a great deal of reluctance that I put it up for sale.

I'm asking $1025 including shipping/insurance to the lower 48 states. I'm located in the DC area and would consider a discounted price for a local sale.

Email me at [email protected] with any questions.

GoHokies  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 4, 2004, 03:00 PM

I forgot to mention that the system does include an installed airport card.

drakester
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 5, 2004, 12:25 AM

would u be intrested in trading for a tricked out gaming pc.. if so email me at [email protected] and ill send you the specs

Forum Links
Forum Rules