Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Dud bluetooth causing issues in mbp?

Dud bluetooth causing issues in mbp?
mike518
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 23, 2007, 09:25 PM

Hello,

So today at Uni I tried sending a video from my phone to my mbp but after many attempts it just would not connect to my mbp. I ignore this.

I get home, turn on my mbp and try to use my wireless mighty mouse and keyboard with no success. After re-setting up the mouse, it is extremely jittery and non-responsive, and the mbp won't even acknowledge the keyboard exists. Replaced batteries. No luck. Restarted twice. No luck. For a little while the fans on the mbp even turned on for no reason. Any suggestions on any diagnositic tests or something I can do? Perhaps this has something to do with me upgrading to 10.4.9?

OH, almost forgot, after I restarted one time, I logged in, didn't do anything or touch anything and a couple of seconds after logging in I got this screen stating in many languages to restart again like the mbp was frozen? Upon restarting I sent the report to apple. I'm sorry I didn't save a copy.

Thanks very much for any help,
Michael.

__________________________________________________ ________________________
MacBook Pro, 2.16ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb Hdd, MAC OS X 10.4.9

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Mar 24, 2007, 03:06 PM

The multilingual warning is called a Kernel Panic.

I would run the Apple Hardware Test on your restore discs. Insert disc one, then boot holding the D key on the keyboard.

Forum Links
Forum Rules