Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Indigo G3 Clamshell (512MB/10GB/10.3.9/firewire)

FS: Indigo G3 Clamshell (512MB/10GB/10.3.9/firewire)
exponent
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 29, 2008, 01:19 AM

I'm selling my Apple iBook 366MHz Indigo Firewire "Clamshell" laptop. The reason I'm doing so is because I've also got a key-lime clamshell. Since I only need one, I'm selling the Indigo. (See pics below). $125 (shipped) or best offer shipped to the US. Safe trading is my top priority, I can provide identity verification upon request for serious bidders only.

Case in good condition with no cracks

It has been thoroughly tested and works great

LCD is bright and vibrant with no lines or dead pixels

10 GB Hard Drive

NEW 512mb RAM upgrade (576 total)

CD Drive

Firewire port

USB port

Ethernet port

Built-in 56k modem

It needs a new battery since the current one no longer holds a charge. You can pick one up on eBay brand new for around $40.

Has OS 10.3.9 installed

The CD drive is missing the little plastic cover so the drive won't click shut. The drive works, but you have to rig it to stay shut somehow, or just fix it

Also, the plastic near the lower left portion of the LCD looks off kilter or something. There are no cracks or damage, it just looks like a screw is missing somewhere and it isn't held in place right

New power adapter is included.

PICTURES =)
Keyboard
Top Shell
Ports
CD-ROM
Screen (just before OS was upgraded)

Buy with confidence. I'm the owner / operator of iBookClamshell.com

Forum Links
Forum Rules