Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/FT: Unlocked Blackberry 8700c / Locked Treo 650

FS/FT: Unlocked Blackberry 8700c / Locked Treo 650
cSurfr
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 24, 2006, 09:34 AM

Well, I went back to the blackberry for 2 weeks, and I just don't use it as much as I thought I would.. So, here's the deal. I had this BB unlocked when I bought it from Cingular less than 3 weeks ago. As such, you can toss in ANY sim card and you're good to go. I'm including all the originals that came with the BB. Holster, Charger, Books, CD, etc. The unit is in excellent shape, as it really hasn't been used. I'm looking for 350.00 shipped.

As for the Treo, It also comes with all originals, but I have not had this unit unlocked. Box, book, cd, screen protector, etc. The Treo is a 10/10 without a doubt. I've had it for maybe a month. I seem to go through phones like they're going out of style. Anyway, 225 shipped for this bad boy.

I'll take some pics and see if I can get them posted today . . regardless I'll send them to whomever might be interested! I'll accept (once again) any method of payment accept paypal, they are still the worst thing out there.

As far as the FT goes, maybe someone has an ipod they are looking to unload, and are in need of a great new phone. I guess we'll see!

Thanks!!
cs
( Last edited by cSurfr; Jun 24, 2006 at 09:48 AM. )
-How pumped would you be driving home from work, knowing someplace in your house there's a monkey you're gonna battle?

cSurfr  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 24, 2006, 11:42 PM

Forgot to add, the Treo includes a 1gb SD card.
-How pumped would you be driving home from work, knowing someplace in your house there's a monkey you're gonna battle?

kobi
Mac Enthusiast
Jun 25, 2006, 12:21 PM

Is the Treo locked to Cingular?

Forum Links
Forum Rules