Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/FT: TiBook 550

FS/FT: TiBook 550
cSurfr
Grizzled Veteran
May 28, 2003, 08:37 PM

Hi everyone, I'm thinking of swapping my powerbook for a desktop. I am not sure how much i really need portability right now. The specs are as follows 550 G4 / 512mb ram / 20gb hdd / DVD / Airport Card Installed. The machine is in excellent shape. There is one slight cosmetic flaw, there is a dent in the lid that is about 1/16" in size. The remote fell off the couch and landed on the lid. So much for Aircraft Grade Titanium eh ? Other than that there are no problems at all. No paint chipping or such that I can find. Machine ships in original box with all cd's and books that it came with. As far as a trade, I'm open to offers. As far as a cash sale, i'm not exactly sure what i would like to get. I've seen these go on ebay anywhere from 1200 - 1500. I guess it just depends on what someone wants to spend. Post a reply, and let me know, or send email to [email protected] Yes there is a . between the c and the s.

thanks,
cS

cSurfr  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
May 30, 2003, 06:23 AM

bumpity bump bump

cSurfr  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 4, 2003, 05:15 PM

Final bump. Last day on eBay, and I've lowered the price to 1000 with no reserve !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=14909

Buy it now was also lowered !

Miles Davis
Jun 6, 2003, 09:29 AM

Originally posted by cSurfr:
Hi everyone, I'm thinking of swapping my powerbook for a desktop. I am not sure how much i really need portability right now. The specs are as follows 550 G4 / 512mb ram / 20gb hdd / DVD / Airport Card Installed. The machine is in excellent shape. There is one slight cosmetic flaw, there is a dent in the lid that is about 1/16" in size. The remote fell off the couch and landed on the lid. So much for Aircraft Grade Titanium eh ? Other than that there are no problems at all. No paint chipping or such that I can find. Machine ships in original box with all cd's and books that it came with. As far as a trade, I'm open to offers. As far as a cash sale, i'm not exactly sure what i would like to get. I've seen these go on ebay anywhere from 1200 - 1500. I guess it just depends on what someone wants to spend. Post a reply, and let me know, or send email to [email protected] Yes there is a . between the c and the s.

thanks,
cS
Tried emailing you to no avail. Would you accept a trade for a flat panel iMac? Please email me @ [email protected]

Kitschy
Mac Elite
Jun 6, 2003, 04:53 PM

I have an eMac 700/cd burner with 640 ram.

AIM/iChat: SwooshOU

Forum Links
Forum Rules