Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/FT: 2 day old 1ghz 12" Powerbook

FS/FT: 2 day old 1ghz 12" Powerbook
cSurfr
Grizzled Veteran
Oct 16, 2003, 10:00 AM

Hi everyone, I just got my 12" Powerbook replaced due to my other one being DOA (broken key and sticky superdrive). I have since decided I want the 15" Screen. Here is what I have. 12" Powerbook G4 (1ghz). 256mb ram, 40gb hdd, combo drive, airport extreme. I also have the new apple wireless mouse. This is a perfect combination for someone that wants ultra portability. I will also be including a Chrome (www.chromebags.com) Sputnik 3 bag (dark chrome color). I Would like to get an 867 Tibook, but I am open to other reasonable offers. This machine retails for 1599, plus 100.00 for the AE Card and 70.00 for the mouse, so overall (- tax) that's almost 1800.00. I would like to get 1700 If I was to sell it. This powerbook of course has all of the books, boxes etc, and I still have the boxes and such for the AE Card and the Wireless Mouse. Send me an email if you would like pics of the machine. You can send me an email daniel.frey at mac dot com. Thanks for your time!

Edit: Forgot to add I have an extra battery that is brand new as well!

cs
( Last edited by cSurfr; Oct 21, 2003 at 06:01 AM. )
-How pumped would you be driving home from work, knowing someplace in your house there's a monkey you're gonna battle?

keltorsori
Forum Regular
Oct 16, 2003, 05:37 PM

YGM!

cSurfr  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Oct 21, 2003, 05:50 AM

back to page one with ya!
-How pumped would you be driving home from work, knowing someplace in your house there's a monkey you're gonna battle?

azt33
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 21, 2003, 06:17 AM

May I ask where you are located?

Thanks!

The Placid Casual
Professional Poster
Oct 21, 2003, 08:26 AM

Originally posted by azt33:
May I ask where you are located?

Thanks!
I want to know the same thing...

I have a unused, month old, and boxed Ti 867 that I am willing to trade...

It is the combo model, has a brand new and unused spare battery, D-Link Bluetooth adaptor and Booq Powersleeve...

But, I'm in the UK...

Peace,

Marc

keltorsori
Forum Regular
Oct 21, 2003, 02:20 PM

Hey Daniel, since you're checking this forum, please return my emails. The Powerbook is still packed since Friday and I'm curious as to what you want me to do.

Eric Smith

Forum Links
Forum Rules