Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/FT: Sony PSP v1.5, 2GB Memory Stick Duo, extras

FS/FT: Sony PSP v1.5, 2GB Memory Stick Duo, extras
techster82
Mar 28, 2006, 12:55 PM

I am looking to sell or trade my Mint conditon, hardly used PSP. It is a hard to find version 1.5, which if you are looking for one, you know what it is capable of. In all honesty, I may have 5-6 hours of use on this PSP. It has had a screen protector on from day one so no scratches. Between all my other toys I just don't use it like I should. So I am offering it for sale or trade. Included is everything listed below:

Sony version 1.5 PSP
Original Box
All documentation
Never used Headphones
Wrist Strap
32mb Memory Stick Duo
2GB High Speed Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo
Logitech Hard protective case
USB cable
Car Charger
Home Charger
Burnout Revenge Game with Case

I can provide pics to those interested. Ebay and Heatware feedback are available under the same username, techster82. As far as trades, I am really looking for a Digital SLR, especially a Nikon D50, and would add cash of course. Anything else, shoot me an offer as you never know. I am looking to get $375 shipped with everything OBO. I respond to emails quickly so reach me at claytonharvey@<remove>insightbb.com

Forum Links
Forum Rules