Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/T: iMac G4 1.25ghz 17' Super Drive, Airport 4 PBG4 or iBookG4 etc!!!!!

FS/T: iMac G4 1.25ghz 17' Super Drive, Airport 4 PBG4 or iBookG4 etc!!!!!
Cross
Forum Regular
Aug 29, 2006, 12:58 PM

----PRICE DROP AGAIN!!! 600 Shipped----
Ok its up for sale now ^-^ Thanks for the replys on where I should start pricing. The listing is open to offers. (And trades as always) Pics up shortly.

Pics:

iMac 17" G4 1.25Ghz
Superdrive
768MB Ram
80Gig HD
Airport Extreme
Tiger
Apple Pro Speakers

My mouse is flaky so it could use a new one. Everything works but the scroll down I am going to the apple store today on my iBook 14' G4 so maybe I can wing a new one with them.... lol ---Fixed---
Also the Drive Bay Door (I try to show this in the pics) has a small crack in the corner. Nothing that affects it but it came that way to me from the prior owner. The Top of the display (The Plastic Bezel not the LCD) has this stuff on it to. I scratched some off but its also something that came from the prior owner that I have tried to show. Nothing major at all I just don't want anyone not to notice any of this stuff.

So here we go:
785 Shipped in the US (obo) NOW 600 Shipped!!!
For trades I have cash I can add but selling and then just buying would be easier and I would pref to do local if its a trade but if u talk me into it lol.

Trades I will take to lower the price (I also have an iBook G4 1.33Ghz 14" should the higher end laptops be offered): ---new additions---
Powerbook G4 15" Alum or above
MacBook Maybe... Depends on price.
iBook G4
Pismo, and iBook G3 Keyboards (Just want the keys for my iBook G4)
iSight
iBook G4 Batterys for the 14"
1Gig sticks of DDR Laptop Ram
60+ Gig 5400RPM 8MB Cache or above HD's for laptops (No Serial HD's)
Maybe an old P3 PC Laptop
Nintendo DS Lite (I have a Blue original now)
White V2.5 or less PSP (I have a Black V1.5 now)
Maybe an iPod (Video ones interest me but I don't care really I would just play with it)
( Last edited by Cross; Sep 1, 2006 at 12:12 PM. )
"I see you have the ring and I see that your Schwartz is as big as mine." -- Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

I stayed up one night playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and 4 people died.

Cross  (op)
Forum Regular
Aug 30, 2006, 11:04 AM

New items for trade added
"I see you have the ring and I see that your Schwartz is as big as mine." -- Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

I stayed up one night playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and 4 people died.

Cross  (op)
Forum Regular
Aug 31, 2006, 10:25 AM

Open to most any trade offer to bring dwn the price guys, I really need help with the motor swap and that requires cash. Thanks!

Cross  (op)
Forum Regular
Sep 1, 2006, 12:13 PM

now a shipped price, at the same dropped price... does that make sense lol. it was 600 now its 600 shipped! (in the us)

Forum Links
Forum Rules