Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > IMAP folders in Mail.app

IMAP folders in Mail.app
kman42
Professional Poster
Nov 26, 2007, 01:43 PM

I have an IMAP account in Mail.app that has a little disclosure triangle next to it, but no folders underneath. I also can't get To Dos to work with this account. It says it can't find the To Do folder. When I create a To Do folder, it puts it beneath the account in the Inbox, but I want it to be in the special To Do pane. If I select the account in the Inbox and create a To Do I can get it to make a special To Do mailbox, but it won't stay there when I synch the account or quit and re-open.

My .mac account and my gmail IMAP account have separate entries in the Mailboxes sidebar for their online mailboxes, but this account doesn't. It seems to want to put them under the Inbox. Does this have something to do with my prefix?

kman

kman42  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 27, 2007, 06:01 PM

Also, I noticed that the suspect account has the Junk Mail folder showing up under my Inbox on my iPhone, but correctly as the special Junk mailbox in Mail.

Forum Links
Forum Rules