Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > IDG pulls the plug on the Mac!

IDG pulls the plug on the Mac!
james9490
troll
Sep 17, 2005, 02:15 PM

From Mac NN today:

----------
IDG pulls the plug on faltering Boston Macworld Expo

IDG on Friday announced the cancellation of the struggling Macworld Expo Boston. The company said it will instead focus its efforts on the west coast conference and expo in San Francisco. Since IDG moved the once-popular summer conference from New York to Boston two years ago, Apple stopped attending. The New York expo was once the most anticipated tech conference for Mac users, with Apple using the event as a launching ground for its hottest new products. Over the last few years, Apple instead opted to use special events and its World Wide Developers Conference for major announcements. Since Apple stopped attending, the east coast expo has received little to no coverage from the Mac media, and attendance dropped significantly.
----------

This proves one thing and one thing only: Both consumers and developers are leaving the Mac platform. If you *still* don't see the truth of the matter after reading this news (which, by the way, was featured right here on your web site) I don't know what else will.

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 17, 2005, 02:21 PM

James ahhhhhhhhhhaha

No, what this shows is, without Apple, Apple expos suck.

It simply got "steved"

BTW, what this thread DOES prove, is you are indeed an idiot.

And it's making me think you are just a regular trolling trying to be funny.

At least I hope that is what it is.

goMac
Posting Junkie
Sep 17, 2005, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by james9490
From Mac NN today:

----------
IDG pulls the plug on faltering Boston Macworld Expo

IDG on Friday announced the cancellation of the struggling Macworld Expo Boston. The company said it will instead focus its efforts on the west coast conference and expo in San Francisco. Since IDG moved the once-popular summer conference from New York to Boston two years ago, Apple stopped attending. The New York expo was once the most anticipated tech conference for Mac users, with Apple using the event as a launching ground for its hottest new products. Over the last few years, Apple instead opted to use special events and its World Wide Developers Conference for major announcements. Since Apple stopped attending, the east coast expo has received little to no coverage from the Mac media, and attendance dropped significantly.
----------

This proves one thing and one thing only: Both consumers and developers are leaving the Mac platform. If you *still* don't see the truth of the matter after reading this news (which, by the way, was featured right here on your web site) I don't know what else will.
Do you read your own article?

Since Apple stopped attending, the east coast expo has received little to no coverage from the Mac media, and attendance dropped significantly.

Mac users have known this was coming... uhhhh... ever since Apple stopped going because they were mad it was moved to Boston?
8 Core 2.8 ghz Mac Pro/GF8800/2 23" Cinema Displays, 3.06 ghz Macbook Pro
Once you wanted revolution, now you're the institution, how's it feel to be the man?

james9490  (op)
troll
Sep 17, 2005, 02:26 PM

Why would they not wanna go to Boston then?

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 17, 2005, 02:27 PM

Because they wanted to stay in New York?

goMac
Posting Junkie
Sep 17, 2005, 02:27 PM

Because Steve Jobs has a big fat ego and didn't want to move from New York?
Once you wanted revolution, now you're the institution, how's it feel to be the man?

Salty
Professional Poster
Sep 17, 2005, 02:31 PM

Why are the mods letting this troll stay?

hayesk
Sep 17, 2005, 02:31 PM

Comdex was cancelled last year. This proves one thing and one thing only: both consumers and developers are leaving the windows platofrm. If you *still* don't see the truth of the matter after recalling that, (which was featured on all prominent Windows web sites) I don't know what else will.

goMac
Posting Junkie
Sep 17, 2005, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Salty
You know, it might be a little better if we had a smart troll. This one is just stupid. Doesn't even read the articles that he posts.

The only decent ones are like the Mac stalker trolls. The ones that have read the Mac news sites obsessively for the past few years looking for every hole in Apple, and then every once in a while they turn up and present some grand argument why Apple is dying or is already dead.

This one just quotes articles out of context and jumps to conclusions which aren't even trollish... they're just... wrong. That's no fun...

James did read in his article that IDG also runs MacWorld San Fransisco which is very popular and that IDG also publishes MacWorld Magazine, right? Every good troll/stalker should know that. Pull the plug on the Mac? Yeah right.

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 17, 2005, 02:37 PM

Come on, it's all kinds of fun making fun of him.

alphasubzero949
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2005, 03:32 PM

I've seen better trolls than this one.

loki74
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2005, 04:00 PM

JAMES--Here is the problem!

You are reading something and getting a first impression about it--you really have no idea what the article really means! Then you go and try to make it mean what you want it to mean... if front of people who DO know what it means.

One of the cardinal rules of preparing a persuasive speech is to know what you are opposing inside and out... you clearly do not.

Oh, will you ever give up? Surely you do not believe that you can convince us? Surely you do not believe that you can, by a matter of sheer will, bring Apple down? It's truly amusing! Surely yo do not believe that some expo in Boston closing has any significance whatsoever?

"In a world without walls or fences, what need have we for windows or gates?"

sek929
Posting Junkie
Sep 17, 2005, 04:05 PM

<yawn>

Once again, 3 of my PC using (for their entire lives) friends are waiting patiently until they can afford a nice Mac. Two of them own iPods and one is getting an iPod for X-mas.

In the meantime, James, everyone here sits amused with your ignorant conclusion-jumping.

carry on.

DeathToWindows
Professional Poster
Sep 17, 2005, 05:54 PM

Demonhood, please use the Hammer and smite the Troll!

Don't try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.

ThinkInsane
Moderator Emeritus
Sep 17, 2005, 06:50 PM

Cuz this troll is kinda funny, and I kinda enjoy watching the verbal beatin' he takes every time he posts his foolishness. And it gives this pack of savages around here a place to blow off steam instead of attacking each other. James has proved to be a valuable resource as far as getting those with far different creeds to work together for a common goal. We owe him a debt of gratitude. Go ahead kids, tell James thank you for helping to make a more cohesive MacnNN community.
Nemo me impune lacesset

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 17, 2005, 07:07 PM

^

Hawkeye_a
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 17, 2005, 08:25 PM

Lol....
the fact that Balmer gets up on stage, with sweaty arm pits, and jumps around like a gorilla yelling 'get up to the crowd' and shouting 'developers, developers, developers' means M$ is just fine.

Or how about with Satan(AKA bill gates and co.) gets up on stage at one of his own windoze extravaganzas and the thing crashes in front of him. lol....classic.

Personally i love how no one cares about him or his company.....he got a pie i nthe face in public, and i distinctly remember a canadian DJ calling him up and talking **** to him on the air.

Oh and when is the next 'Windoze-worl-expo' for those who suffer windoze-syndrome ? oHHH wait a minute....they dont have one...must be cause no one will attend. or the CEO and his henchmen are too boring to hold a crowd.....or whats more plausable, people have already seen everything Billy will show them at a Mac expo ten years prior. lol

Mods, please please dont ban this dude....he's fricking hilarios. lol. he's like that kid you see at the movies dressed up as darth vader, who you and your friends end up beating up in the back alley. ... there's just gotta be that kid.

You gotta hand it to this kid though...he keeps coming back for more(must be some kind of sadist...i mean he actually uses windows and is willing to take our abuse...sheesh). It's like someone trying to convince a person who own a ferrari that a toyota is better cause more people own em. lol....and this kid is like the idiot who beleives that.
( Last edited by Hawkeye_a; Sep 17, 2005 at 08:32 PM. )

loki74
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2005, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a
Mods, please please dont ban this dude....he's fricking hilarios. lol. he's like that kid you see at the movies dressed up as darth vader, who you and your friends end up beating up in the back alley. ... there's just gotta be that kid.
perfect!

Salty
Professional Poster
Sep 17, 2005, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by ThinkInsane
Cuz this troll is kinda funny, and I kinda enjoy watching the verbal beatin' he takes every time he posts his foolishness. And it gives this pack of savages around here a place to blow off steam instead of attacking each other. James has proved to be a valuable resource as far as getting those with far different creeds to work together for a common goal. We owe him a debt of gratitude. Go ahead kids, tell James thank you for helping to make a more cohesive MacnNN community.
So the rumour is true... it is Tooki...

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 17, 2005, 09:30 PM

I just wish I knew him in highschool, so I could wrap his locker masterlock in about 30' of duct tape. That's about the level of response his inept trolling deserves.

production_coordinator
Mac Elite
Sep 17, 2005, 09:41 PM

I'm still a bit amazed that people are still responding to this guy. Typical troll tactics...

1) Post baseless negative news
2) run away (or selectively respond)
3) GOTO 1

effgee
Caffeinated Theme Master
Sep 17, 2005, 11:31 PM

Because every village needs its resident idiot. Ours even moved in voluntarily, what more could a villager want?

(friendly macnn'er): "Here James94whatever, need help with that?"
(james94whatever): **incoherentbabbling**
(friendly macnn'er): "How many times have you been told not to do more than one thing at a time?"
(james94whatever): "Mmmmmhm mmmm."
(friendly macnn'er): "Look at that lump on your forehead - where'd you hit your head this time?"
(james94whatever): **incoherentbabbling**, **pointsatkitchentable**
(friendly macnn'er): "Spit out that gum and come over here. Slowly this time!"
(friendly macnn'er): **kneelsdowntotiejamesshoelaces**
(friendly macnn'er): "There you go, ain't that better?"

**curtain**

Salty
Professional Poster
Sep 17, 2005, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by effgee
Because every village needs its resident idiot. Ours even moved in voluntarily, what more could a villager want?

(friendly macnn'er): "Here James94whatever, need help with that?"
(james94whatever): **incoherentbabbling**
(friendly macnn'er): "How many times have you been told not to do more than one thing at a time?"
(friendly macnn'er): "Look at that lump on your forehead - where'd you hit your head this time?"
(james94whatever): **incoherentbabbling**, **pointsatkitchentable**
(friendly macnn'er): "Spit out that gum and come over here. Slowly this time!"
(friendly macnn'er): **kneelsdowntotiejamesshoelaces**
(friendly macnn'er): "There you go, ain't that better?"

**curtain**
So if we only need one idiot... does this make Ca$h redundant now?

olePigeon
Clinically Insane
Sep 17, 2005, 11:49 PM

Check it out, I found a video of James! We know it's legit from the superior WMV codec quality.
"…I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,
you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F. Roberts

effgee
Caffeinated Theme Master
Sep 17, 2005, 11:59 PM

So if we only need one idiot... does this make Ca$h redundant now?
Hmmm, difficult - very difficult. In case of doubt I'd say we easily qualify as a town that should be able to sustain two jokers. Both have very, uhm ... "unique" qualitites. I definitely wouldn't want to be the one to have to make a choice in case we could only keep one around.

I love 'em both ... James94whatever is more of a permanently confused "The end is nigh!" kind of guy, while Ca$h is unrivaled in the "hefty/rustic" department.

Salty
Professional Poster
Sep 18, 2005, 12:03 AM

OK... so since we're a town we can have more than one idiot right? But... I think we have lots... just look at the video game console threads... so I think we might qualify as a small city...

loki74
Mac Elite
Sep 18, 2005, 02:38 AM

Well, sure, we might have lots of idiots.. but if thier idocy is limited to the VG console threads, are they really idiots? I think our 2 "main" idiots are fun. Its refershing to find common ground with someone you normally disagree with.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Sep 18, 2005, 03:55 AM

I rate this troll 1/10. Even you can do better than this, James.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

Hawkeye_a
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 18, 2005, 04:58 AM

you know.... hes probably crying himself to sleep every night now

analogika
Posting Junkie
Sep 18, 2005, 05:05 AM

he's like that kid you see at a Star Trek movie dressed up as darth vader, who you and your friends end up beating up in the back alley. ... there's just gotta be that kid.
fixed for metaphorical accuracy.

james9490  (op)
troll
Sep 18, 2005, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by goMac
You know, it might be a little better if we had a smart troll. This one is just stupid. Doesn't even read the articles that he posts.
No, *you* don't read my comments, and that's why all you do is to ridicule me.

James did read in his article that IDG also runs MacWorld San Fransisco which is very popular and that IDG also publishes MacWorld Magazine, right? Every good troll/stalker should know that. Pull the plug on the Mac? Yeah right.

Yeah right, and it IS the truth. Ask IDG if you are in doubt. They are canceling the event, and that's the fact.

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 18, 2005, 01:17 PM

James you idiot. They are canceling MacWorld BOSTON because Apple does not go to that event.

They are not canceling Macworld.

Yup folks, looks like anyone can get a MCSE, no reading comprehension needed.

NONE.

james9490  (op)
troll
Sep 18, 2005, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by sek929
<yawn>

Once again, 3 of my PC using (for their entire lives) friends are waiting patiently until they can afford a nice Mac. Two of them own iPods and one is getting an iPod for X-mas.

In the meantime, James, everyone here sits amused with your ignorant conclusion-jumping.

carry on.

I've never committed any "ignorant conclusion-jumping." It is the Mac users right here in this forum who committed such act.

Now, about those 3 PC using friends: They are better off just building a powerful PC workstation NOW than waiting to waste their hard-earned money on Macintosh. I suggest that you do a favor, tell them to go visit pricewatch.com and build a PC today. They'll have something 10 times better than anything Apple offers. (for half their price!)

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 18, 2005, 01:24 PM

Depends, if you actually want to do honest work on your computer and not play games on it all day...

That is what the Windows box has basically turned into to. One expensive gaming console.

james9490  (op)
troll
Sep 18, 2005, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by effgee
Hmmm, difficult - very difficult. In case of doubt I'd say we easily qualify as a town that should be able to sustain two jokers. Both have very, uhm ... "unique" qualitites. I definitely wouldn't want to be the one to have to make a choice in case we could only keep one around.

I love 'em both ... James94whatever is more of a permanently confused "The end is nigh!" kind of guy, while Ca$h is unrivaled in the "hefty/rustic" department.

Make fun of me all you want, but I am quite offended by your stance here. Apologize, please.

In the mean time, I don't need to keep you around. I suggest that you go back to your little Macintosh sandbox and be obsessed with your toys.

james9490  (op)
troll
Sep 18, 2005, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by olePigeon
Check it out, I found a video of James! We know it's legit from the superior WMV codec quality.

This is quite offensive. I demand your public apology for this. I am NOT the guy in this stupid video clip.

Just how offensive can you get to people with different opinions? It's amazing how Mac fanaticism can turn someone into a rude bigot. Repent your act.

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 18, 2005, 01:29 PM

This is quite offensive. I demand your public apology for this. I am NOT the guy in this stupid video clip.

Just how offensive can you get to people with different opinions? It's amazing how Mac fanaticism can turn someone into a rude bigot. Repent your act.

james9490  (op)
troll
Sep 18, 2005, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by xi_hyperon
I just wish I knew him in highschool, so I could wrap his locker masterlock in about 30' of duct tape. That's about the level of response his inept trolling deserves.

Make fun of me all you want, but the fact remains the same: Mac users are just bunch of fanatics and bigots who can't consider any kind of opposing views. I can understand why, though: Small market share scares them, so they have to go out and fanatically defend their platform. Sadly, power of Windows just totally overwhelms the Mac. It's the power, the rich feature, the freedom and the choice, people. I've got those, you don't.

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 18, 2005, 01:34 PM

Make fun of me all you want, but the fact remains the same: Mac users are just bunch of fanatics and bigots who can't consider any kind of opposing views.

James, isn't that exactly what you are doing? And you are being evangelical about it! Going to different forums "preaching" the word of MS.

I can understand why, though: Small market share scares them, so they have to go out and fanatically defend their platform.

James, you are in a Mac forum defending Windows. Not vice versa. We are just making fun of you.

Sadly, power of Windows just totally overwhelms the Mac.

"The Power Of Windows"
BWAHAHAHHAHAAH Man that is just sad.

It's the power, the rich feature, the freedom and the choice, people. I've got those, you don't.

Um, we have a choice. That is why we choose to buy a Mac over a Windows machine you idjit.

rickey939
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 18, 2005, 01:35 PM

james9490  (op)
troll
Sep 18, 2005, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin
Come on, it's all kinds of fun making fun of him.

You can make fun of me all you want, but the truth remains: Microsoft's overwhelming Windows power cause knee jerk reactions among insecure Mac users. Small market share has a lot to do with it, I guess. I go with the standard (= Microsoft). I go with the largest, most secure investment, and that is Microsoft.

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 18, 2005, 01:39 PM

You can make fun of me all you want, but the truth remains: Microsoft's overwhelming Windows power cause knee jerk reactions among insecure Mac users.

James, you are in a Mac forum evangelizing about Windows. Who is the insecure one here? I would look in the mirror bub.

Small market share has a lot to do with it, I guess. I go with the standard (= Microsoft). I go with the largest, most secure investment, and that is Microsoft.

Do you just make up this BS as you go along?

Really. If you want to be taken seriously at all, and want people to stop making fun of you so badly, you wouldn't make yourself such an easy target.

james9490  (op)
troll
Sep 18, 2005, 01:46 PM

Lol....
the fact that Balmer gets up on stage, with sweaty arm pits, and jumps around like a gorilla yelling 'get up to the crowd' and shouting 'developers, developers, developers' means M$ is just fine.

There is nothing wrong with strong enthusiasm. People make fun of Mr. Balmer over that whole episode, but they are simply just jealous of some of the comments he's made during that event. He made it clear that Microsoft is THE de-facto standard in the IT industry. He made it clear that developers are valued, and Microsoft is brutally pushing the limit to further advance the market, and most non-Microsoft developers (namely Mac users and open-source people) are totally scared of what that might imply.

Or how about with Satan(AKA bill gates and co.) gets up on stage at one of his own windoze extravaganzas and the thing crashes in front of him. lol....classic.
Huh? Nothing like that ever happened. Point me to your source, please.

Personally i love how no one cares about him or his company.....he got a pie i nthe face in public, and i distinctly remember a canadian DJ calling him up and talking **** to him on the air.
Another sensationalist comment. Police needs to investigate the pie event thoroughly. That's an assault, and it's felony.

Oh and when is the next 'Windoze-worl-expo' for those who suffer windoze-syndrome ? oHHH wait a minute....they dont have one...must be cause no one will attend. or the CEO and his henchmen are too boring to hold a crowd.....or whats more plausable, people have already seen everything Billy will show them at a Mac expo ten years prior. lol
Can you say, COMDEX?

Make fun of me all you want, but the fact remains crystal clear: Windows is better than the Mac, period. You really need to reconsider your Macintosh fanaticism if you want to be more productive and have more computing choice.

You gotta hand it to this kid though...he keeps coming back for more(must be some kind of sadist...i mean he actually uses windows and is willing to take our abuse...sheesh). It's like someone trying to convince a person who own a ferrari that a toyota is better cause more people own em. lol....and this kid is like the idiot who beleives that.

You know what's really amusing is that Lexus is actually better than Ferrari in many aspects. Ferrari might be faster, and that's where it stops. Lexus is much cheaper, yet gives you more luxury interior, better value, better gas milage, better insurance rate, and so on.

nbnz
Senior User
Sep 18, 2005, 01:53 PM

I go with the standard (= Microsoft). I go with the largest, most secure investment, and that is Microsoft.
Yes, you go with the "standard", and the "largest". We'll stick with the best.
iMac, Intel Core-Duo 2GHz, 2GB, 250GB, OS X 10.4
PowerBook 12", 867MHz, 640MB, 60GB, OS X 10.4
iMac G3, 333MHz, 288MB, 6GB, OS X 10.3
iPods: 3G iPod, 1G mini, 1G shuffle, 2G nano

Kevin
Baninated
Sep 18, 2005, 02:01 PM

Make fun of me all you want, but the fact remains crystal clear: Windows is better than the Mac, period. You really need to reconsider your Macintosh fanaticism if you want to be more productive and have more computing choice.

What about Windows fanaticism. Is that somehow better?

Because you are a MS fan boy.

TheMosco
Mac Elite
Sep 18, 2005, 02:06 PM

Can you say, COMDEX?
Comdex Las Vegas was canceled in 2004 and 2005. I don't know about the 2006 one yet though.
AXP
ΔΣΦ

nbnz
Senior User
Sep 18, 2005, 02:34 PM

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...019EST0249.DTL
But while promoting what he calls the "digital lifestyle," Gates showed how vulnerable all consumers -- even the world's richest man -- are to hardware and software bugs.

During a demonstration of digital photography with a soon-to-be-released Nikon camera, a Windows Media Center PC froze and wouldn't respond to Gates' pushing of the remote control.

Later in the 90-minute presentation, a product manager demonstrated the ostensible user-friendliness of a video game expected to hit retail stores in April, Forza Motor Sport. But instead of configuring a custom-designed race car, the computer monitor displayed the dreaded "blue screen of death" and warned, "out of system memory."
iMac, Intel Core-Duo 2GHz, 2GB, 250GB, OS X 10.4
PowerBook 12", 867MHz, 640MB, 60GB, OS X 10.4
iMac G3, 333MHz, 288MB, 6GB, OS X 10.3
iPods: 3G iPod, 1G mini, 1G shuffle, 2G nano

goMac
Posting Junkie
Sep 18, 2005, 02:53 PM

Sadly, power of Windows just totally overwhelms the Mac. It's the power, the rich feature, the freedom and the choice, people. I've got those, you don't.
Ohhhhh. So THATS why I haven't found anything useful on my high end Windows machine except for games.

loki74
Mac Elite
Sep 18, 2005, 03:26 PM

There is nothing wrong with strong enthusiasm. People make fun of Mr. Balmer over that whole episode, but they are simply just jealous of some of the comments he's made during that event. He made it clear that Microsoft is THE de-facto standard in the IT industry.
Yes, they are THE de-facto standard in the IT industry. All Apple is doing is proving that standards are only meant to be surpassed.

Microsoft is brutally pushing the limit to further advance the market, and most non-Microsoft developers (namely Mac users and open-source people) are totally scared of what that might imply.
Really? I'm not. Don't really know anyone who is...

http://www.flamingmailbox.com/maccom.../wincrash.html
True, that is Mac Comedy... but you'll notice a lot of us Mac users also like to make fun of ourselves.

Police needs to investigate the pie event thoroughly. That's an assault, and it's felony.
Sure okay, I'll buy that. Funny as it was, it wasn't the right thing to do. But I think the person you quoted cited it to exemplify some more-common-than-you'd-like-to-believe sentiments about Gates and Microsoft.

Can you say, COMDEX?
Can you say, BORING? Can YOU say SIGGRAPH or NAB? That's where its happening, and I dont know about SIGGRAPH, but at NAB, you can see the Macintosh user base alive and kicking.

I've used a PC for over a decade, and my Mac for less than a year. Let me tell you, I am easily 5 times more productive on my Mac than on my PC.

See, you dont have any say in what is better. You have not used both platforms. Your opinion means nothing. Guess what though? My opinion does, because I have used both platforms, and my opinion is that the Mac is far superior.

You know what's really amusing is that Lexus is actually better than Ferrari in many aspects. Ferrari might be faster, and that's where it stops. Lexus is much cheaper, yet gives you more luxury interior, better value, better gas milage, better insurance rate, and so on.
But if all you need is speed, and you're willing to pay the extra money for it, then the Ferrari is the best choice. The luxury is just icing on the cake. And lets be realistic here... if a Mac is an '05 Ferrari, then a Windows PC is like a '99 Camry being sold for only 10 grand less.

effgee
Caffeinated Theme Master
Sep 18, 2005, 03:30 PM

Make fun of me all you want, but I am quite offended by your stance here. Apologize, please. In the mean time, I don't need to keep you around. I suggest that you go back to your little Macintosh sandbox and be obsessed with your toys.

I guess the two Shuttles I own and the 10 Windows boxes I maintain (on the side and for the fun of it) in my dad's company are considered part of my "Macintosh sandbox", right?

Wrong again, sweetie.

Forum Links
Forum Rules