Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Official Leopard 10.5 Bugs thread

Official Leopard 10.5 Bugs thread (Page 7)
Don Pickett
Professional Poster
Dec 17, 2007, 12:54 AM

Edit: Never mind. I was wrong.
( Last edited by Don Pickett; Dec 18, 2007 at 01:10 AM. )
The era of anthropomorphizing hardware is over.

Mars
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 18, 2007, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by discotronic View Post
Another sleep issue here. When I wake my MacPro the fans will run at full blast for about 15 seconds before anything comes up on the screen. The good thing is it will wake up and everything goes back to normal.
I have the same problem with my Mac Pro 3GHz.
I have isolated it to Parallels "Desktop for Mac".
As soon as Parallels is installed, even before launching, (even with build 5582), the delayed wake problem starts.
Uninstall Parallels and all returns to normal.
I do not have the same problem on my MacBook Pro?

Has anybody found a solution to this?

zerock
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 19, 2007, 06:10 PM

the issue i have is that my right click on the mighty mouse. stops working randomly.

DarkStarRed
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 28, 2007, 05:23 AM

Originally Posted by zerock View Post
the issue i have is that my right click on the mighty mouse. stops working randomly.
I noticed this to also in Tiger's last update but I found that it was because I was pressing to-near the scroll-wheel move finger a-little farther away!

DarkStarRed
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 28, 2007, 05:32 AM

Having just installed Leopard everything has been smooth even with Lacie external hard-drive.
2 problems I incanted were when accessing my iDisk it was taking to long but it was simple because I didn't sync my .Mac account before trying to access my backup folder!
The second was login-in into my .Mac account the first time, a warning message appeared saying that mail.mac.com certificate could not be verified.
Checking the certificate found to be correct, anyway this are small things.

My niece who also installed Leopard on her G4 1GHz iMac had no problems at all :-)

PaperNotes
Dec 29, 2007, 10:08 AM

Four annoying bugs

1. When I choose to show CD/DVDs and iPods on my Desktop, my Windows partition appears as one of those instead of an internal HDD.

2. Trying to manually refresh RSS feeds in Mail sometimes comes up with the message that my computer is offline when it isn't.

3. Creating an HFS+ and NTFS partition on the same external drive with Disk Utility doesn't work. The NTFS part fails and then causes system instability in Mac and Windows. And isn't it time MS-DOS faded away and full NTFS support replaced it?

4. My keyboard shortcut for Spaces doesn't work after a while and needs a relogin to make it work again.

hadocon
Mac Elite
Jan 1, 2008, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by kilechki View Post
The stupidest "enhancement" to the Finder could qualify as a bug.

Audio files in column view can't be previewed anymore with a slider to choose the position of audio playback. It's a single, black square with a "play" button, which very slowly loads the whole file before being able to play it - without a way to fast forward. If the file is a huge mp3, it takes about 1 or 2 minutes on my G4 before being able to hear the beginning of the song.
Exact same behavior in "preview" pane of the info window, in coverflow and in quick look.

*stupid*
I totally agree. This new "feature" completely BLOWS!
20+ year MacNN forum member. MacBook Air 11" 1.6Ghz 4GB 128GB Backlit Keyboard, 4S, iPad Mini

Jasoco
Mac Elite
Jan 1, 2008, 07:17 PM

I agree. WTF was the point of removing the slider and volume? Do you know that QuickTime's max volume is so much higher than iTunes' so whenever I preview an MP3 or video, I can no longer lower the volume or scrub through it. That's bullcrap.

For me, I am having a hell of a time with Mail being really crappy. It loses clicks and clicks are always delayed. I will click on one thing, it won't register the click until I click again, even elsewhere. I'll click somewhere else and the first click will finally register. It's horrible and was never like this in Tiger. Same with Safari. Last night it kept freezing, I'd type and it wouldn't register until I clicked again. I am frustrated. Leopard is sooooo buggy. It's like 10.0 again.

DarkStarRed
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 4, 2008, 06:11 AM

Errm, guy's if your in Finder & you click the movie -file you want then just click QuickView this gives slider-timeline & sound control oh happy new year everyone!

DarkStarRed
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 4, 2008, 06:18 AM

For me, I am having a hell of a time with Mail being really crappy. It loses clicks and clicks are always delayed. I will click on one thing, it won't register the click until I click again, even elsewhere. I'll click somewhere else and the first click will finally register. It's horrible and was never like this in Tiger. Same with Safari. Last night it kept freezing, I'd type and it wouldn't register until I clicked again. I am frustrated. Leopard is sooooo buggy. It's like 10.0 again.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear your having such a problem with Mail it's a bummer I know I used to have the same problem in Tiger but now I've moved to Leopard I'm just sailing it's so sweet to have all your junk mail recognized & deleted & those that are misread are left in the junk folder.

PaperNotes
Jan 4, 2008, 06:47 AM

This isn't so much a bug but a lacking feature of the Calculator.

Convert your height in centimeters to inches. Then convert inches to feet. You get a decimal result instead of a result in feet and inches.

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jan 4, 2008, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by DarkStarRed View Post
Errm, guy's if your in Finder & you click the movie -file you want then just click QuickView this gives slider-timeline & sound control oh happy new year everyone!
QuickView will also stop playing the very instant you switch to another application, so it's useless for previewing material that you might want to keep running for a little bit, while you, say, check mail, and then scrub through and listen to for some more.

DarkStarRed
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 4, 2008, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by analogika View Post
QuickView will also stop playing the very instant you switch to another application, so it's useless for previewing material that you might want to keep running for a little bit, while you, say, check mail, and then scrub through and listen to for some more.
That's true & annoying, I remember discussing the look of QT & that it should mimic the minimalist
view that was showed on Apples website but having all controls via a slider like jog-dials etc.
This would then fit in better with QL if you could only set pref's for it allowing it to open the app that was or is being used to show the file, movie... it would be seamless & should stay on top "open". I know double-clicking would open the app right now.

stoneage
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 4, 2008, 10:38 AM

I've never seen this before.
I have a standard 10 gig .mac account. I can't eject it or trash it.
W....liar or idiot? Pick two.

DarkStarRed
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 4, 2008, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by stoneage View Post
When you mean you "can't trash it" do you mean the iDisk icon in sidebar of Finder!
If so you can't that's because it's checked in Finder>Preferences>Sidebar it will only show any detail when your connected to your iDisk & only then.

stoneage
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 4, 2008, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by DarkStarRed View Post
When you mean you "can't trash it" do you mean the iDisk icon in sidebar of Finder!
No, I mean the Desktop icon.
http://24.118.139.1/~williamoreilly/disc.jpg
http://24.118.139.1/~williamoreilly/info.jpg
W....liar or idiot? Pick two.

Simon
Posting Junkie
Jan 15, 2008, 10:06 AM

I just discovered another (and to me new) Leopard bug.

In Sys Prefs > Network there is a list of network interfaces. Select one and click on the "gearwheel" button below. You'll get a menu with all kinds of options for the selected interface.

Now just do a right-click on the network interface. Nothing comes up. Although you would expect a context menu to pop up with the same contents as the button's menu, you don't get anything. Effectively this forces you to use the button instead of the right-click.

And while we're at it, why do I need to use that button to change the interface order? Why can't I just drag the interfaces to the order I want?

JLL
Professional Poster
Jan 15, 2008, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by stoneage View Post
I guess that iDisk Sync is turned on.
JLL

- My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

JLL
Professional Poster
Jan 15, 2008, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Simon View Post
And while we're at it, why do I need to use that button to change the interface order? Why can't I just drag the interfaces to the order I want?
The list sorts them as Active-Connected, Active-Not connected, Inactive.
JLL

- My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

DarkStarRed
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 17, 2008, 08:37 AM

Do forgive if it's been mentioned before, but for the last seven day's I've had & am suffering from the trash-bug!
When the trash dialog window doesn't give the right count of items in trash & even though the trash-can on Dock empties the trash-dialog hangs at 4 or what ever number.

I did solve it but only temporally, what I did was goto HD>System>Library>Core Services>Finder>Open Resources>English.Iproj>TRashProgressWindow.nib
classes.nib info.nib objects.xib & trash the info.nib (I dragged it out) which means it gets replaced straight away then secure empty trash. This worked fine even with external HD (Time Machine) connected but of-course when I shut down & restarted the next day the problem came back has soon has I had to trash something? I know their are some who say it has nothing to do with a connected HD or Time Machine but when I disconnected TM things were alright & could secure empty trash without a hitch. Until the next day I connected TM & the problem came back,
It's quite full of complaints at Apple-support on this issue.

juniper
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 1, 2008, 02:56 PM

I have been having HUGE problems with my safari, awhile back i couldn't close a window without force closing every window ... lame. but atleast I could keep safari open and just return to all my previous opened webpages unharmed

Mac Hammer Fan
Forum Regular
Feb 2, 2008, 07:54 PM

Most annoying problem: after going to sleep and wake up, the wireless network settings are changed and I have to reconfigure Airport if I want to surf the Internet.
(Leopard 10.5.1 on a Dual G5 1.8)
MacPro SixCore 3.33 Westmere - MacBook SR 2.2 Ghz - PowerMac Dual G5 2.3
Besides Macs, I love Gothic Horror Films

AKcrab
Moderator Emeritus
Feb 2, 2008, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mac Hammer Fan View Post
Most annoying problem: after going to sleep and wake up, the wireless network settings are changed and I have to reconfigure Airport if I want to surf the Internet.
(Leopard 10.5.1 on a Dual G5 1.8)
I think that's a problem specific to you. If that was a true bug, there would be thousands of people bitching. Archive and Install?

Mac Hammer Fan
Forum Regular
Feb 3, 2008, 08:32 AM

I did a clean install.
No problems on my MacBook, but troubles on my Dual G5. And I am not the only one.
Several readers at the Dutch forum One More Thing - Apple Nieuws Community Podcast reported similar problems.
( Last edited by Mac Hammer Fan; Feb 3, 2008 at 08:54 AM. )
MacPro SixCore 3.33 Westmere - MacBook SR 2.2 Ghz - PowerMac Dual G5 2.3
Besides Macs, I love Gothic Horror Films

all2ofme
Grizzled Veteran
Feb 3, 2008, 09:52 AM

I have an issue that crops up occasionally with iTunes/Finder. I'll insert a CD to rip and it'll appear briefly in the Devices list in iTunes (and in Finder), then it'll vanish again. Ejecting and re-inserting the disc always works. Odd!

Cospefogo
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 4, 2008, 05:21 AM

Just got a Mac Mini 1.83Ghz Core Duo 2 with 1Gb of RAM.
Leopard pre-installed on it. (Damn it, it was supposed to come with 10.4 on it, accordingly to the online
store adverts, and I did buy together a brand new Leopard for it... Now I have two Leopard's...)

One thing I did notice (visual eye candy, very annoying for me):

- When I first open any alias/shortcut/folder in my desktop, the window referent to the folder
I am clicking, first blink for, let's say, half a second, and then it opens using the normal animation.

The window for the folder just appear on it's own location, for a blink of an eye, disappears,
and only after that, the animation starts bringing the window back, correctly. This happens
VERY VERY fast, but it is annoying. This just happens when I first open any folder. On the second
time, I get just the normal animation.

Anyone else noticed this?

- SOLUTION I found: Installing TINKER TOOL for Leopard and turning off the animation
when opening windows.

Sorry for my poor English, comrades, it's hard to explain it for me since I do speak Portuguese.
Anxiety eats my brain waiting for the 10.5.2!
G.

darcybaston
Grizzled Veteran
Feb 12, 2008, 10:36 AM

Bugs:

-external hard drive icons show up more than once in the left device pane. Solution: Finder->Preferences->Toggle show/hide
-often can't wake MacBook from sleep with external monitor plugged in
-Airport functionality interruptions
-Devices won't eject from desktop even after they disappear from the devices pane. Solution: eject from Disk Utility.
-file display settings not sticking (tried defaults, not defaults, whatever)
-quickview reporting incorrect mp3 song length and playing them wrong (iTunes and Quicktime report and play same files perfectly)
-Macbook keyboard ignored during Scandisk screen when using WinXP in Bootcamp

Reverting to 10.4 advice (I recently accomplished this), and the order is important:

-Clone your 10.5 drive
-Install 10.4 on freshly formatted internal drive
-Once booted in 10.4, apply all updates from Software Update.

-If you have external hard drives, the 10.4 install may not recognize permissions and will choke on the spotlight data of 10.5 formatted externals. Or at least this happened to me, and I couldn't use the external hard drives formatted/used in 10.5 at all. To fix this I had to go to the command line and do:
--cd /volumes/
--sudo chmod -R 777 drivename
--sudo chown -R loginname.loginname drivename
-I didn't know how to fix the spotlight data on my external drives, so I backed up each external drive to another external drive, formatted the first, copied back, formatted the backup, and then recloned.

-Migrate/copy from clone: ~/library/application support
-Migrate/copy from clone: ~/library/preferences
-Migrate/copy from other folders in clone: ~/library that you think apply to you. For me I had to do AU/VST audio plugins
-Re-install complex apps like Adobe anything, Logic, iLife, iWork, etc. that put stuff all over the place
-If you use .Mac, sync your computer and replace what's on your computer
-Migrate/copy from clone: /library/fonts and ~/library/fonts any fonts you had installed manually
-If you use Apple's Mail app, run it in 10.4 and import mailboxes from ~/library/mail on the 10.5 clone
-My Safari bookmarks didn't update using the .Mac sync, so I had to import bookmarks from ~/library/safari on the clone as well.
-Run your commercial apps, and re-register what lost their registration status despite having copied back Application Support folders and Preferences

That was my journey back to 10.4!
( Last edited by darcybaston; Feb 12, 2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Apple apps changed to apps in general)
Macbook (white glossy) 2.16GHz | 4GB RAM | 7200RPM HD | 10.5.x

Simon
Posting Junkie
Feb 12, 2008, 03:04 PM

Here's another nasty one that hasn't been fixed by 10.5.2 either.

Open a multi-page PDF in Preview. Go to fullscreen mode. The left/right arrow keys don't let you go from one page to another. Now open index view. Go back to page view. All of a sudden the arrow keys work to move between pages.

Arrow keys should allow you to navigate within the PDF document in fullscreen mode right fro the start. Obviously this is a bug.

Jasoco
Mac Elite
Feb 12, 2008, 06:03 PM

Well, 10.5.2 fixed a lot of the weird bugs I was having, but they sadly ignored the gimped Spotlight. Will it ever return to its former Tiger glory?

Professional Poster
Feb 12, 2008, 06:04 PM

What are you talking about? How does Tiger even hold a candle to Leopard spotlight, let alone be better than it?

tkmd
Grizzled Veteran
Feb 20, 2008, 03:16 PM

after the 10.5.2 update my desktop locks up - I cant click on any icon , nor move anything. I have to "relaunch" finder. 10.5.1 was far less buggy for me. I have no idea how to fix this one.
Pismo 400 | Powerbook 1.5 GHz | MacPro 2.66/6GB/7300GT

Jasoco
Mac Elite
Feb 20, 2008, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by adamfishercox View Post
What are you talking about? How does Tiger even hold a candle to Leopard spotlight, let alone be better than it?
That has already been explained in detail. Do you need pictures? Here.. here are pictures.

Spotlight Tiger vs. Leopard

Leopard's Spotlight removed the ability to customize how Smart Folders and search results are displayed. No changing columns in List view. No Groups view anymore, no sorting Icon view, and List view's sorting is limited to Name, Kind and Date Opened. No Size. No Created or Modified or Label.

In a word, Spotlight in Leopard is USELESS.

Here's an example. You want to figure out which files in a query are the biggest? You can't. There is no way. You can see files by Name, or Kind, or Date Opened. That's it. Have fun guessing what file is largest, or smallest, or created the furthest back, or is labelled red... See that window on the right? The one that says "No view options"? Yeah. In Tiger, that actually had options.

Leopard is the one who cannot hold a candle. Leopard's Spotlight can only dream of being as featured. At least until Apple gets their brains back and puts Spotlight back together the way it was.
( Last edited by Jasoco; Feb 20, 2008 at 07:16 PM. )

GENERAL_SMILEY
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 28, 2008, 02:04 PM

Also Spotlight doesn't work at all on Airport Disks.

It did work in Tiger.

It would seem to be quite important, what with the Time Capsule thing.
I have Mac

bbales
Mac Elite
Feb 28, 2008, 07:07 PM

I'm late to the party, I know, but I just upgraded to Leopard last week.

Tried to plug in my firewire hub today (Time to backup... should have done it sooner), and none of the drives mount. The profiler says something along the lines of "firewire ports could not be used," or something like that. Disk Utility had to be forcequit.

When I tried to restart, I couldn't -- got the blue screen of death and the machine (I went upstairs for awhile) eventually went black. Unplugged the hub, restarted and all was well.

This is kind of a problem, obviously. My next effort will be to mount a drive directly, bypassing the hub. But I have to wait till later to do this.

I did some research and have not exactly located a cure. If I upgrade to 10.5.2, has that helped? I was going to backup the computer before doing that, in case of problems.

tuqqer
Mar 3, 2008, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by .Neo View Post
I found out that when trying to use Dictionary on a word by pressing ctrl + cmd + D the window won't always appear. Seems random.
Has anyone found a fix to this? I loved that drop-down feature of Dictionary, but it's just plain gone. Control-Command-D no longer brings it up.
Leopard 10.5.x •• 2.66Ghz Mac Pro, 7 Gigs RAM •• dual 20 Samsung LCDs •• MacBook Core Duo 13" 2Ghz White

DarkStarRed
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 7, 2008, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by tuqqer View Post
Has anyone found a fix to this? I loved that drop-down feature of Dictionary, but it's just plain gone. Control-Command-D no longer brings it up.
Umm Ok! I just tested this out & I found that if you click all at the same time it wont work.
On the other hand if you press ctrl, then comm, then D one after another it works all the time?

Simon
Posting Junkie
Apr 3, 2008, 04:33 AM

Here's another one that's been driving me nuts lately.

Leopard Finder doesn't remember the preview on/off setting across reboots. I usually always close the preview triangle in column view. But every time I log on Leopard Finder has the little preview triangle opened again and I hear my disk grind away when it tries to generate the preview image.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Apr 4, 2008, 02:29 AM

wow spammer

-t

Simon
Posting Junkie
Apr 4, 2008, 03:23 AM

Umm, what?

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Apr 4, 2008, 09:54 AM

Yeah, never mind. An odd spammer with odd things to sell, many of them starting with "wow".
Mods took care of it.

-t

Cold Warrior
Apr 4, 2008, 01:13 PM

I zapped him five minutes after he posted.

greenamp
Mac Elite
Apr 4, 2008, 01:18 PM

Not really a bug just a stupid "feature" but if you revert back to a previous system state, upon start up, time machine will completely erase all other backups in place of a new iteration of backups. So you get one chance at a system restore I suppose. :/

Really f***ing stupid.

Big Mac
Clinically Insane
Apr 4, 2008, 01:29 PM

That's a very serious bug, I'd say.

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Apr 4, 2008, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by greenamp View Post
Not really a bug just a stupid "feature" but if you revert back to a previous system state, upon start up, time machine will completely erase all other backups in place of a new iteration of backups. So you get one chance at a system restore I suppose. :/

Really f***ing stupid.
It doesn't happen ALWAYS, but often.

I wasn't able to figure out WHAT exactly triggers the loss of previous snapshots. I tried several things, see here.

Ultimately, I ended up having to reformat my TM drive after the restore.

Definitely something Apple needs to improve in future revisions of TM.

-t

Simon
Posting Junkie
Apr 8, 2008, 07:01 AM

Here's another one: If you have an ACD and select disable display brightness buttons in the Displays sys pref the brightness buttons on your KB stop working.

ghporter
Administrator
Apr 8, 2008, 09:25 AM

How do you recover from that, Simon? Does it take a reboot, or can you use your mouse to get back to a functional configuration?

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

Simon
Posting Junkie
Apr 8, 2008, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by ghporter View Post
How do you recover from that, Simon? Does it take a reboot, or can you use your mouse to get back to a functional configuration?
There is no recovery apart from opening the display pref and setting brightness with my mouse. If I want to be able to use the brightness buttons on my KB I have to uncheck that setting in the displays sys pref.

I just hope it's really a bug and not actually intentional. Just because I don't want to use my ACD's brightness buttons does not mean I want to give up setting brightness altogether. The brightness buttons on the ACD are on the side and close to the power button. I hit them too often accidentally so I figured I could just disable them since my Apple aluminum KB has these nice brightness buttons. Well at least that was the original plan.

MacNNUK
Grizzled Veteran
Apr 15, 2008, 10:30 PM

Anyone else get annoyed by the "star" behind View on the Menu bar ?

On the default Aurora background, which I quite like ?

I like the translucent bit too.

Looks like a defective pixel, but it isn't.

I would PS7 it out, but PS7 don't work no more !!

Having said that, I've "stamped" it using GC, and it's great, no more "star" defective pixel !!

Aurora location= HD/ Library / Desktop Pictures / Nature

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a choice of Planet Earth views based on our home country ?

iMac Intel Core i5, 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB 21.5" Monitor 10.8.3.
iMac 17" 2.0ghz Intel Core 2 Duo w 3gb memory (White one) 10.6.8.
Internal 500gb / 8x external HDD's 250GB - 3TB (4x Time Machine)

MacNNUK
Grizzled Veteran
Apr 17, 2008, 08:42 PM

Here's a new one.

10.5.2, my menu bar has started to not show Camino whilst viewing the web!!

Everything else is OK.

And is my typing really getting worse, I notice, not just now, but recently, that letters keep being omitted as I type.

Not having drop down menus available, I remembered bookmark all tabs shortcut, did that, restarted Camino, appears to be OK now, but I've never had this problem before.

I do seem to be getting more of these type of niggly problems and a noticeable slowing down since migrating from 10.4.11 to 10.5.2
( Last edited by MacNNUK; Apr 17, 2008 at 09:05 PM. )

iMac Intel Core i5, 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB 21.5" Monitor 10.8.3.
iMac 17" 2.0ghz Intel Core 2 Duo w 3gb memory (White one) 10.6.8.
Internal 500gb / 8x external HDD's 250GB - 3TB (4x Time Machine)

Jim Paradise
Mac Elite
May 11, 2008, 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by Cospefogo View Post
Just got a Mac Mini 1.83Ghz Core Duo 2 with 1Gb of RAM.
Leopard pre-installed on it. (Damn it, it was supposed to come with 10.4 on it, accordingly to the online
store adverts, and I did buy together a brand new Leopard for it... Now I have two Leopard's...)

One thing I did notice (visual eye candy, very annoying for me):

- When I first open any alias/shortcut/folder in my desktop, the window referent to the folder
I am clicking, first blink for, let's say, half a second, and then it opens using the normal animation.

The window for the folder just appear on it's own location, for a blink of an eye, disappears,
and only after that, the animation starts bringing the window back, correctly. This happens
VERY VERY fast, but it is annoying. This just happens when I first open any folder. On the second
time, I get just the normal animation.

Anyone else noticed this?

- SOLUTION I found: Installing TINKER TOOL for Leopard and turning off the animation
when opening windows.

Sorry for my poor English, comrades, it's hard to explain it for me since I do speak Portuguese.
Anxiety eats my brain waiting for the 10.5.2!
G.
I thought I was the only one that had this problem! Interesting. I had attributed it to a quirck following a Time Machine recovery, but perhaps it's a problem with 10.5.2. since it only started after that update.

Forum Links
Forum Rules