Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Manuals, Photo Printer, Surge Protectors, USB Hub, Belking TunePower & More!

FS: Manuals, Photo Printer, Surge Protectors, USB Hub, Belking TunePower & More!
flame12
Forum Regular
May 6, 2007, 06:15 AM

Hello everyone,

I feel like every few months I go through my closets in the hope of finding a few goodies to sell to my fellow MacNN'ers so my apartment won't be so clutted. Here's the few things I'd like to get rid of this time around.

I only accept Paypal for payments and shipping is based on sending in the continental US -- If you are elsewhere we can probably arrange something, just let me know.

If you are interested in anything you can contact me by emailing me (sarah dot friedlander at gmail dot com) or instant messaging me on AIM (jovenfuego).

Thanks for looking!

Mac OS X Server Getting Started Guide and Power Mac G5 Setup Guide – $10 (S&H included) Price Lowered
These are some extra manuals I had laying around that I would like to get rid of. They also ship with the Power Mac G5 (it was a dual 2.5GHz) restore disks.

HP Photosmart 325 Photo Printer – $125 shipped + $10 S&H

Now on eBayPrint and share the fun--no computer needed! The HP PhotoSmart 325 Compact Photo Printer is lightweight and portable. Conveniently print crisp, true-to-life 4-by-6-inch color photos up to 4,800-optimized dpi color.

Belkin iPod TunePower (Rechargeable Battery Pack for iPod) – $20 + $5S&HSOLD
I am selling this because I don't use my iPod enough to make use of this - this is in great condition and is a great addition to your iPod.

The TunePower Rechargeable Battery Pack from Belkin keeps the music playing by letting you power your iPod-even when your internal battery is drained. It's a great solution for long plane flights, hikes, or for anytime you don't have access to an AC outlet. For your convenience, we've included three sleeves sized to fit all iPod and iPod mini players with dock connectors. The TunePower provides 8-10 hours of additional play time on all iPod models and it features a power-level indicator, so you can tell when your batteries are running low. The compact design fits easily in your pocket or carrying case so you'll never be caught without your tunes again.

The TunePower includes a detachable DC/FireWire cable that, when used with the Apple AC wall charger included with your iPod or any FireWire port, will charge BOTH the iPod and the TunePower simultaneously. The TunePower also features a protective case design to prevent dirt, dust, or impact from damaging the connector.

Crumpler Hoo-jah iPod (or digital media player case) – $10 (with S&H)Price Lowered!
A handsome zippered, padded clutch case with 3 internal pockets to protect and organize medium form factor portable digital music and video devices and accessories. Super soft 1.2mm PVC outer shell, light foam padded, and brushed nylon lining. Self healing medium size zipper with metal logo pull, internal zip and shock guard, lanyard attachment point.

Kensington DomeHub USB 2.0 (7 ports) Weighted Hub – $30 (w/ S&H)
The Dome Hub 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub connects all your important devices on a single hub. Its weighted base and non-skid feet stay put, even when cables are being connected or disconnected. With its USB 2.0 speed-up to 40 times faster than USB 1.1. The hub is a heavyweight performer, connecting up to seven USB devices.

Laptop Keyboard Protector (Green) – $10 (w/ S&H)
This works with all Apple laptops.

Firewire 800 to 400 Adapter – $8 (w/ S&H)

Belkin 7 Plug SurgeMaster – $15 (w/ S&H)
( Last edited by flame12; May 10, 2007 at 01:23 AM. )
Because the people who are crazy enough to think
they can change the world, are the ones who do.

mkral
Mac Enthusiast
May 6, 2007, 08:15 AM

I'm interested in the tunepower. Do you know if the 'cases' that come with it fit the nano or the video ipods?

mkral
Mac Enthusiast
May 6, 2007, 08:19 AM

Also, how long does the battery last on the tunepower (roughly)

Thanks,

flame12  (op)
Forum Regular
May 6, 2007, 02:33 PM

mkal -- i have someone already interested in the tunepower but if it doesn't come through i will let you know.

chippervw
Moderator Emeritus
May 6, 2007, 03:32 PM

you've got IM about the hub

mkral
Mac Enthusiast
May 6, 2007, 04:05 PM

ok, thanks

flame12  (op)
Forum Regular
May 10, 2007, 01:24 AM

bump

Forum Links
Forum Rules