Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > iWeb,, photos and comments

iWeb,, photos and comments
Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 6, 2006, 11:45 AM

Hi.

I was wondering if it's somehow possible to add comments to the photos (sort of like on flickr) in iWeb. I've searched for something on it but can't find anything.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

"Learn to swim"

Sayf-Allah  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 7, 2006, 05:57 AM

Anyone?

"Learn to swim"

Sayf-Allah  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 8, 2006, 06:19 AM

Last bump before I let this thread die.

"Learn to swim"

mac128k-1984
Mac Elite
Nov 8, 2006, 08:24 AM

I don't believe so. I actually use smugmug. Inexpensive, fast and to be honest easier then dealing with creating/maintaining photos.

But then I upload about 40 to 70 images (a month) typically and that number can climb in the hundreds if I come back from an event or vacation. So with volume like that, I prefer not spending time on web page design.
Michael

Sayf-Allah  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 8, 2006, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by mac128k-1984 View Post
I don't believe so. I actually use smugmug. Inexpensive, fast and to be honest easier then dealing with creating/maintaining photos.

But then I upload about 40 to 70 images (a month) typically and that number can climb in the hundreds if I come back from an event or vacation. So with volume like that, I prefer not spending time on web page design.
I've been using flickr so far for my pictures but I'd like to keep everything in one place. But I'm guessing from the vast amount of replies that I'd better keep my flickr account.

Thanks anyway.

"Learn to swim"

Forum Links
Forum Rules