Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Want To Trade: my 17" PB for a 12" PB

Want To Trade: my 17" PB for a 12" PB
hatim
Forum Regular
Apr 2, 2006, 06:47 PM

I have a 17 inch powerbook w/ 1.5GHz, 1 GB ram, 80 GB HD, and OS X ver. 10.3.9. All hardware is working fine and all surfaces are unblemished. I also have all the disks and cables that were packaged with it and the original box. The computer is just too big to carry around. I'm looking for a 12" PB with 1.5 GHz, 1.256 GB ram, 100 GB HD (80 is ok, though) AND SuperDrive. Due to the "downgrade" of this trade I'm not going to be very flexible on these requirements. Please let me know if you're interested.

cheers,
brendan
[email protected]

amacgenius
Forum Regular
Apr 2, 2006, 07:19 PM

Got any references on eBay or the likes, I have a 12" 1.5ghz Superdrive/768mb RAM/80gb HD I might be interested in trading, and I'd also like to see pics if possible.
amacgenius.com
MacRumors.com Contributor, Mac Head, Blogger, eBayer.

cman8
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 5, 2006, 03:21 AM

I would also be interested but I have a 12" 1.33 ghz w/ 1.256 gb ram but just a 60 gb hd. its really good though. but if you cant find anything else let me know.

hatim  (op)
Forum Regular
Apr 8, 2006, 06:51 PM

cman8,
how old is your powerbook, and is the HD upgradable to 80 or 100gb? Also, I forgot to mention location- I'm in the NE (Hartford, CT) and I am much more inclined to go through with the trade if it can be done in person.

cheers,
brendan

sdilley14
Mac Elite
Apr 9, 2006, 08:58 AM

I have a 1 1/2 month old 12" PowerBook, 1.5GHz, 80gb, 768MB, PERFECT condition, no dead pixels, no wear whatsoever. I'm definately interested in trading as I need more screen for video editing projects.

cman8
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 10, 2006, 06:58 PM

I got my powerbook last year, and I am in Hawaii. Dont think a personal exchange would happen. about the HD not sure if its upgradable I just use an external. but it would probably be upgradable

Forum Links
Forum Rules