i got a OSX question, maybe someone can help me,
i'm working on a Adobe Flash (Flash version 8) project, running on a core2duo iMac, it is connected to a printer (Xerox Phaser 6360).
- the flash will be displayed in full screen.
- it is a "create your own postcard- &- print it out" flash-based multimedia project.
- so Flash will need to print stuff.
- everytime when something need to be printed, macOS X will prompt a "Print Box" pop-up window say Cancel or Print (see my jpeg below).
- so it might overlap on top of my Flash project, which is running full screen (so having the pop-up window overlapping my flash is no good).
so i need a solution to avoid this, any idea?
what i can think of are:
A- is there a way to avoid/by-pass this step? meaning a way not to show this?
B- or is there a shareware/way to "auto-click RETURN button" so even this screen appear it will be "auto-click" away.
i knew there is a Plug-in (or called: Xtra) for Macromedia Director called: Print-o-matic,
the URL is:
Electronic Ink Products - PrintOMatic, PrintOMatic Lite, Table Xtra, Yak Xtra
it work well on the Director on Mac OS7, but they only made it for Director & Authorware, not Flash :-(
do you know something similar for Flash?
this is the pop-up Print Box window (before printing):
about the printer:
High speed color for high volume printing - Phaser 6360
hope i'm able to get a solution here.