Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > idvds got me stressed

idvds got me stressed
MacMcMacintosh
May 20, 2004, 11:06 AM

hello need some help to calm me down!!!!!
Just started playing around with idvd and i think it could be a great app if it wasn't for one small issue thats annoying me so much. Basically the problem is that when i create a new folder or slideshow the txt is formatted to say something like 'my folder' or 'my slideshow'. now i know you can change the name of these (and i have done it) but nearly everytime i click on the txt to highlight it, it enters that menu. I hope this makes sense so far, Ive tried dragging the curser over the txt and it just moves the shortcut, turning of the motion doesn't help either.

My question is: is there a really easy way to change the txt easily without it going into the folder?

Hpoe that makes sense and cheers for any help you can give me

Philip

AKcrab
Moderator Emeritus
May 20, 2004, 08:27 PM

I'm not sure I understand the problem...
If I add a slideshow or folder, the new field appears, not selected.
If I click, *pause*, click (not a double-click) the filed highlights and is ready for editing.

Old Toad
Dedicated MacNNer
May 21, 2004, 07:54 PM

You are referring to the text in the iDVD menu when you create a new folder or slideshow, right?

If you click it once it will be highlighted/selected with a box around it. Then click a second time, waiting about 2 seconds after the first, and the text will be selected for editing. You probably are clicking twice but too close together.

Forum Links
Forum Rules