Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTB: Apple iPhone 3GS 8GB or 16GB

WTB: Apple iPhone 3GS 8GB or 16GB
jonasmac
Senior User
Location: Guam - where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
Jan 24, 2011, 07:24 PM

Hi Everyone,

Gave the wife an android phone, and she hates it. So now I'm looking for an iPhone 3GS 8GB or 16GB. I'm looking to spend $250-$300, but I'll definitely consider other asking prices. I'll also consider iPhone 3G.

Specs:
8GB or 16GB
Excellent to Good Condition (no major scratches or dings)
Must be unlocked or able to be unlocked.

PM or respond to this thread with offers.

Thanks!

3dAnimation
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 8, 2011, 03:38 PM

Hey Jonasmac

I'm looking to sell my White 3G 16GB. It was replaced at the Genius Bar for an intermittent button, I then immediately upgraded to the iPhone 4. I NEVER USED the 3G I received as a replacement and is in absolute mint condition!

Additionally, the USB Cable, the Headphones and the Power charger are all UNUSED and still wrapped. When I say this whole piece is brand new and unused I am not overstating it. If you would like better photos, let me know.

The OS is 3.1.3 and ready to be upgraded to iOS4 or jailbroken or whatever you want to do with it. It is a US iPhone for AT&T service.

I'm asking $275 via PayPal and I will only ship within US.

Thanks!

Forum Links
Forum Rules