Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > I Hate People

I Hate People (Page 3)
turtle777
Clinically Insane
May 16, 2014, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by subego View Post
The big issue is it's a blanket law, which is entirely impractical to apply everywhere in the state. In the city, the idea is simply untenable. Far too much congestion not to use all lanes at all times.
Yes, it's maybe hard to apply in every situation, but shit, it's easy to apply to that idiot doing 60 on the left lane in light traffic.

-t

subego  (op)
Clinically Insane
May 16, 2014, 03:25 PM

Absolutely. I just don't think city drivers get presented with that scenario very often, so the idea gets lost in the shuffle.

Laminar has a good point too.

subego  (op)
Clinically Insane
May 16, 2014, 03:58 PM

As for flashing your brights, I learned it from a car commercial.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
May 16, 2014, 04:09 PM

I've found light-flashing much more prevalent in other countries, often times as a "don't pull out in front of me" warning from cars on the highway to cars attempting to enter it. The practice strikes me as a step below honking on the aggression scale.

There's a road by my house that's four lane divided with turn lanes and full shoulders, so it's a 55mph zone. SO MANY TIMES do I get stuck behind people doing 45 side-by-side for whatever reason. I don't know if they just assume it's a 45 zone because it's in town or what. Also, when turning onto that road, if there are at least 2 cars in front of me in the turn lane, there is a 1000% chance that they will collectively turn into both lanes and proceed with a leisurely side-by-side jaunt up to about 50mph. That's when I want to adapt a set of train horns for my car.

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
May 16, 2014, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Skeleton View Post
"Given the number of collisions per day" is fallacious logic. If that was your standard, then you would not trust the thousands of cars per day that approach you from the oncoming lane. If one of them decided to swerve into your lane, there is absolutely no way you could react fast enough to save yourself. You are routinely subjected to mortal danger, with nothing to protect yourself beyond the consistent self-interest of the other drivers whom you can be 100% certain will make every effort to avoid mutual catastrophe.
Right, every effort including the some 900,000 drivers arrested annually for DUI alone. This is woefully naive. Notwithstanding the fact that what you're saying flies in the face of everything that is taught in defensive driving courses across the country on a daily basis.

I'm sorry, but if you can't rely on other drivers to make logical self-interested decisions, then you never drive or even ride in a car. Yes, crashes happen anyway, as do lightening strikes, but that is an illogical response to this thread.
There are wise precautions when conditions indicate the possibility of lightening just as there are wise precautions on the roadway. It's just as logical for me to advise against speeding up to block your lane as it is to recommend putting the golf clubs away during a thunderstorm.

How so? If you say "Seinfeld fans annoy me," and my response is "I'm a Seinfeld fan," did you include me with your criteria or did I include me by deciding to reveal that I am a fan?

Your initial post described a behavior that I do. That includes me, whether I say anything or not.
So why am I a hypocrite again?

That's bull. If your self-interest negatively impacts my self-interest, mine is not "about you" just because it prevents you from walking all over me.
Exhibit A of road rage. No one's out to get you, Uncle Skeleton. I'm just trying to pass you because you're driving slow.

I also specifically said "that is not me" in that sentence. Do you have any answer that is not a blatantly mischaracterization?
I don't think anything I've said is a mischaracterization at all. Do you have any other reasons why my faster pace should matter to you that wouldn't imply distracted driving or a competitive or combative nature behind the wheel?

Neither of us have complete oversight and control of the other cars in traffic. We rely (heavily) on them to be informed of the risks to themselves, and to use their own judgement to act based on accurate knowledge of risk.
No one is asking you to control me and I'm not trying to control you. If Turtle is trying to take your lane and you see what's going on to the extent that you're reacting with acceleration, you're an active party should he decide to act out of the bounds of mutually assured destruction. Which, interestingly seemed to be a very real possibility when discussing the scenario with him, but now you're 100% certain it's not.

I am neither competitive nor distracted. If I had oversight and control of the other cars, we would all simply stay in our own lanes and there would be no competition. But I'm not, so when someone else's competition crosses my path, I adapt.
We don't "own" the lanes we occupy and if we didn't have drivers stimulated by the notion that a variable-speed injustice is occurring somewhere within their vicinity, I wouldn't have the complaint.

You can read the thread yourself, but it came up in response to accusations of recklessness. I don't believe that it could be perceived as reckless to accelerate at a rate half as fast as neighboring vehicles. Do you?
If they're doing this for no other reason than to block a plot of roadway from another driver, they might be better suited for the NASCAR circuit than a public street.

About half that
Not if sitting is the new smoking.
ebuddy

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
May 16, 2014, 09:33 PM

Really? Jay-walking is okay to you? Are you in some kind of hurry? Is this some sort of race for you?

I strongly disagree WRT driving in the passing lane. If you're driving at the speed of someone in the right lane, depending upon your spin, you're either setting the speed limit for everybody, or blocking traffic.

If somebody behind you flashes their brights, do you get into the other lane?
For some, it's seen as a friendly request to move over, for others it's a trigger for road rage and they throw tantrums. 80-100mph is my rural interstate "sweet spot" too, but I've been known to stretch my car's legs even further, when the conditions are right...
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
May 16, 2014, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
The thing is, obstruction through normal travel or willful obstruction? If I'm passing someone and I get up to 75 and a car comes up on me going much faster I'll move over at the first chance I get. If I lingered in the passing lane to purposely inconvenience the motorist behind me I'm being an asshole for no good reason.
This, right here.

Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
If I'm in the left lane, passing others at 85, and someone comes zooming up behind me, tailgating, wanting to go 100, he's a jerk, but 9 out of 10 I move because I figure he's an unstable jerk, and also good cop-bait. Let him zoom on by.
I love a good fullback, I drove behind a ZR-1 most of the way to Charleston once.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
May 16, 2014, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by ebuddy View Post

Exhibit A of road rage. No one's out to get you, Uncle Skeleton. I'm just trying to pass you because you're driving slow.
Yep. I don't care about him, or anyone else, one way or the other. It isn't personal and I'm not trying to walk on them or insult anyone's manhood, I just want to be on my way to where I'm going. If anyone is cruising along at 75 in a 70, in the left lane, blocking others and not even bothering to merge back to the right, they fail as a motorist.
- Thomas Paine

subego  (op)
Clinically Insane
May 17, 2014, 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by Shaddim View Post
I love a good fullback, I drove behind a ZR-1 most of the way to Charleston once.
Back in the day, I would latch on to people who clearly had a radar detector.

I called it "drafting".

Uncle Skeleton
Addicted to MacNN
May 17, 2014, 10:56 AM

Right, every effort including the some 900,000 drivers arrested annually for DUI alone. This is woefully naive. Notwithstanding the fact that what you're saying flies in the face of everything that is taught in defensive driving courses across the country on a daily basis.
Appealing to defensive driving is moving the goalpost, unless hiding out in people's blind spots so you can surprise them is part of defensive driving now.

No one's out to get you either, I'm just trying to not be clogged up by people who jump in front of me just because they see an opening.

No one is asking you to control me and I'm not trying to control you.
Bingo. The proverbial stove is not subject to control, but it is to warnings. I can't protect turtles from hot stoves by controlling them, but I can by informing them of the legitimate risks they incur.

If Turtle is trying to take your lane and you see what's going on to the extent that you're reacting with acceleration, you're an active party should he decide to act out of the bounds of mutually assured destruction. Which, interestingly seemed to be a very real possibility when discussing the scenario with him, but now you're 100% certain it's not.
What gave you the impression it was a real possibility? Turtle's comment was pure bluster; hardly surprising. If turtle was in the next lane driving drunk, as you imply, it wouldn't matter if I was actively participating or not, I would be at risk either way. I would be at risk in turtle's blind spot too, I might add.

We don't "own" the lanes we occupy and if we didn't have drivers stimulated by the notion that a variable-speed injustice is occurring somewhere within their vicinity, I wouldn't have the complaint.
So in conclusion, you change your behavior in reaction to the presence and behavior of other vehicles, hanging back in their blind spot and whatnot, but when they do so too it's worthy of complaint. What could be hypocritical about that?

zro
Mac Elite
May 18, 2014, 03:16 AM

There are lots of things I'll bitch about, but the only asshole driving BS I really can't stand is tailgating. Everything else a quick "What the hell is this drunk SOB doing?" will cure.

Unless I'm on my bike, then FU and your oblivious me-me-me I can do anything degenerate driver mentality. See, I feel better already.

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
May 18, 2014, 06:46 AM

A student of mine just failed his driving test because he forgot to move back into the right lane after overtaking.

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
May 18, 2014, 08:54 AM

Appealing to defensive driving is moving the goalpost, unless hiding out in people's blind spots so you can surprise them is part of defensive driving now.
I'm just trying to help you. When someone says that you can be 100% certain other drivers will make every effort to avoid mutual catastrophe, you're being factually incorrect. This information may just save your life. (trying to decide if a winky-face is appropriate here. Hmm... maybe not)

No one's out to get you either, I'm just trying to not be clogged up by people who jump in front of me just because they see an opening.
I wasn't claiming you were trying to "walk all over me" or "jump" anywhere and the only one doing any "clogging" in this scenario is you. When you take others' driving as a personal affront to you, you're likely not going to respond in a healthy manner.

Bingo. The proverbial stove is not subject to control, but it is to warnings. I can't protect turtles from hot stoves by controlling them, but I can by informing them of the legitimate risks they incur.
So... if you were the stove and someone's bare hand appeared to be approaching one of your hot burners, which of the following would you do as the stove;
A. honk
B. turn down all burners
C. move to the left or right
D. turn up the heat on all burners

What gave you the impression it was a real possibility? Turtle's comment was pure bluster; hardly surprising. If turtle was in the next lane driving drunk, as you imply, it wouldn't matter if I was actively participating or not, I would be at risk either way. I would be at risk in turtle's blind spot too, I might add.
The threat of that possibility should someone try to take your lane.

For the record, I wasn't implying anyone in this thread was driving drunk. I was establishing one obvious reason why your 100% certainty is misplaced. This real possibility includes distracted, competitive, and combative drivers too.

So in conclusion, you change your behavior in reaction to the presence and behavior of other vehicles, hanging back in their blind spot and whatnot, but when they do so too it's worthy of complaint. What could be hypocritical about that?
You're still missing the point. We both presumably have a Point B we're trying to get to and a preferred rate of speed. I have no qualms with you traveling at a slower rate of speed to get to point B as I acknowledge that others have varying degrees of preference, but I do not have to stay behind you. And I'm certainly not going to duke it out in an acceleration contest with a distracted, combative, or competitive driver. I've merely identified a safe maneuver that sufficiently addresses all three and affords me an effective, safe opportunity at a preferred rate of speed. I'm sorry if that personally offends you, but it's really not about you. It's about point B.
ebuddy

Uncle Skeleton
Addicted to MacNN
May 19, 2014, 11:37 AM

I'm just trying to help you. When someone says that you can be 100% certain other drivers will make every effort to avoid mutual catastrophe, you're being factually incorrect. This information may just save your life. (trying to decide if a winky-face is appropriate here. Hmm... maybe not)
No, that's still well within rounding error of 100%.

I wasn't claiming you were trying to "walk all over me" or "jump" anywhere and the only one doing any "clogging" in this scenario is you. When you take others' driving as a personal affront to you, you're likely not going to respond in a healthy manner.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the whole "the only one who is ... is you" dynamic constitutes you taking things personally*. By your logic, does that make your reaction "unhealthy?"

*If I say "the only one who is driving aggressively here is you," wouldn't you think of that as me "taking things personally?" I would.

So... if you were the stove and someone's bare hand appeared to be approaching one of your hot burners...
Well for one thing, if I noticed that hands were increasingly making a habit of hiding in my blind spot just for the pleasure of interfering with my ability to perform my stovely duties, I would quickly lose interest in accommodating their selfishness.

The threat of that possibility should someone try to take your lane.
I don't see your reference. e.g. possibility of what?

For the record, I wasn't implying anyone in this thread was driving drunk. I was establishing one obvious reason why your 100% certainty is misplaced. This real possibility includes distracted, competitive, and combative drivers too.
All of which is balanced by the fact that these groups are still motivated by the same goal of self-preservation, they're just less adept at it. What percent of drivers do you estimate are drunk?

I'm sorry if that personally offends you, but it's really not about you. It's about point B.
I take no offense, I am merely commenting on the nature of your "complaint," your word, not mine. I'm curious how you can characterize any complaint as being about point B and not in any way about other drivers.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
May 19, 2014, 12:30 PM

Yes, yes, they're all purposely hiding in your blind spot (just how big is this G-damn blind spot?) and disrespecting you by passing, you think those things are intentional?
- Thomas Paine

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
May 19, 2014, 08:45 PM

No, that's still well within rounding error of 100%.
That's silly IMO. The rates of drinking and driving alone and related fatalities should be more than enough to establish that a 100% certainty in drivers' efforts to avoid mutual catastrophe is absurd. Notwithstanding other choices people make over concern for mutual catastrophe; texting which kills 11 teens every day alone, cell phone usage, the guy who scraped exactly 3" of frost away from the windshield before heading out, and any number of negligent factors that continue to move us well away from any rounding error to certainty.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the whole "the only one who is ... is you" dynamic constitutes you taking things personally*. By your logic, does that make your reaction "unhealthy?"
If you're blocking a lane while otherwise driving slowly, that's exactly what you're doing by definition. Your slower driving is not the problem that I could take personally as I would be suited for a mental facility, the problem is when you intentionally block a lane by maintaining a slower speed until I make a move around you.

*If I say "the only one who is driving aggressively here is you," wouldn't you think of that as me "taking things personally?" I would.
No. When I say you're the only one driving aggressively here, I meant in the sense that you're the only one seeking to prolong our encounter and confront another driver. I'm not trying to confront you, I'm merely trying to get around you, to point B.

Well for one thing, if I noticed that hands were increasingly making a habit of hiding in my blind spot just for the pleasure of interfering with my ability to perform my stovely duties, I would quickly lose interest in accommodating their selfishness.
I was just hoping you'd admit the analogy was ridiculous. I'm picturing how this sort of attitude would play out on a bike trail. I mean, are you glaring menacingly at people who may hang back slightly behind you now?

I don't see your reference. e.g. possibility of what?
Vehicle collision from two drivers knowingly maneuvering for the same plot of space at the same time.

All of which is balanced by the fact that these groups are still motivated by the same goal of self-preservation, they're just less adept at it. What percent of drivers do you estimate are drunk?
See point #1.

I take no offense, I am merely commenting on the nature of your "complaint," your word, not mine. I'm curious how you can characterize any complaint as being about point B and not in any way about other drivers.
Because my complaint isn't about slower drivers.
ebuddy

Uncle Skeleton
Addicted to MacNN
May 20, 2014, 10:54 PM

That's silly IMO. The rates of drinking and driving alone and related fatalities should be more than enough to establish that a 100% certainty in drivers' efforts to avoid mutual catastrophe is absurd.
How do you ever manage to muster the courage to drive down a two-way road then? With nothing stopping the oncoming drivers from swerving into a head-on collision with you, other than an absurd trust in their own self-interest, you must be expecting to be involved in at least one fatal crash per day, given that you drive past more than 100 oncoming cars per day. Why would you opt to drive at all, given those terrible odds?

If you're blocking a lane while otherwise driving slowly, that's exactly what you're doing by definition. Your slower driving is not the problem that I could take personally as I would be suited for a mental facility, the problem is when you intentionally block a lane by maintaining a slower speed until I make a move around you.
I can see the goalposts moving. Which of these are you talking about? Or which do you want to talk about?

No. When I say you're the only one driving aggressively here, I meant in the sense that you're the only one seeking to prolong our encounter and confront another driver. I'm not trying to confront you, I'm merely trying to get around you, to point B.
It may produce the outcome of prolonging our encounter, or it may not (but that is not the objective). How does that make it personal? If the DMV enacts policies that have the effect of prolonging your encounter with them, do you take that personally too? Because I have news for you, the DMV is not taking your exchange with them personally

I was just hoping you'd admit the analogy was ridiculous. I'm picturing how this sort of attitude would play out on a bike trail. I mean, are you glaring menacingly at people who may hang back slightly behind you now?
Is that your clumsy way of back-door implication that I'm glaring at you when you're trying to find a gap to pass me?

Vehicle collision from two drivers knowingly maneuvering for the same plot of space at the same time.
Oh I see now. You're trying to create a false dichotomy between the confidence of person A and the risks to person B. If they weren't different people, I could see the logic in that.

Because my complaint isn't about slower drivers.
You're complaining about point B?

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
May 21, 2014, 07:13 AM

How do you ever manage to muster the courage to drive down a two-way road then? With nothing stopping the oncoming drivers from swerving into a head-on collision with you, other than an absurd trust in their own self-interest, you must be expecting to be involved in at least one fatal crash per day, given that you drive past more than 100 oncoming cars per day. Why would you opt to drive at all, given those terrible odds?
I trust my ability to identify and safely maneuver away from distracted and/or competitive/combative drivers. The fact that people consistently choose any given number of distractions over concern for mutual catastrophe does not mean their actions will result in a collision or fatality because others are paying attention.

I can see the goalposts moving. Which of these are you talking about? Or which do you want to talk about?

It may produce the outcome of prolonging our encounter, or it may not (but that is not the objective). How does that make it personal? If the DMV enacts policies that have the effect of prolonging your encounter with them, do you take that personally too? Because I have news for you, the DMV is not taking your exchange with them personally
At this point, I've already made my complaints about competitive/combative drivers. I've established that it would take less than two seconds to clear ahead of you by more than a car-length. If you're stimulated at my attempt to pass such that you would increase your acceleration to match my pace, you are in fact prolonging our encounter. Is there some other scenario you'd like to discuss, like cooking or transactions at the DMV, kinematics, or anything other than your competitive/combative driving?

Is that your clumsy way of back-door implication that I'm glaring at you when you're trying to find a gap to pass me?
But I'm not trying to find a gap to pass you.

Oh I see now. You're trying to create a false dichotomy between the confidence of person A and the risks to person B. If they weren't different people, I could see the logic in that.
If you're traveling along at a given pace and decide to increase that pace in a combative attempt to block another driver and neither driver relents to the high road, this is two competitive/combative drivers facing off on the roadway. They are increasing the risk to both drivers that a vehicle collision would occur from two drivers knowingly maneuvering for the same plot of space at the same time.

In keeping with my mannerisms on the roadway and a desire to avoid prolonging my encounter with competitive/combative posters, I will let you have the last word.

You're complaining about point B?
ebuddy

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
May 21, 2014, 10:13 AM

Yeah, I hate people, too.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
May 21, 2014, 10:24 AM

Two threads where I'm not bothering to get up to speed on whats being argued.

Uncle Skeleton
Addicted to MacNN
May 21, 2014, 04:31 PM

I've established that it would take less than two seconds to clear ahead of you by more than a car-length.
What you've established is that you don't know the difference between speed and acceleration. I don't know why this merits such boastfulness.

andi*pandi
May 21, 2014, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
Yeah, I hate people, too.

Ham Sandwich
May 21, 2014, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Two threads where I'm not bothering to get up to speed on whats being argued.
Same here.

What did I miss?

subego  (op)
Clinically Insane
Jun 12, 2014, 10:37 PM

I call this little photo essay "Poo Sign Diary". I leave why photos asking you to do something totally ****ing obvious appear in this thread as an exercise for the reader.

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Jun 13, 2014, 02:57 AM

Last winter, people in a particular neighborhood near here invariably picked up their dogs' poop using the inverted-plastic-bag trick...
...and then threw those bags into the underbrush along the path, which is now covered with half-open bags of dog poop.

Smelled great when it thawed, looks great all the time.

There are some complete morons around.

andi*pandi
Jun 13, 2014, 09:18 AM

Brings new meaning to "unclear on the concept." Or yes, some people were truly raised in a barn. I would say raised by wolves, but I think wolves have some manners.

I started a bag drop at my local park, with a sign that people should take a clean plastic bag to put their trash or dog poop in... assuming that people would know to then put it in a trash can around the park or at <gasp> at home. The bag drop quickly filled with trash.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Jun 13, 2014, 09:27 AM

My cat craps in the park (usually in the shrubbery where he can find some privacy) and I don't pick it up, I'm a terrible person.
- Thomas Paine

Face Ache
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 13, 2014, 09:28 AM

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Jun 13, 2014, 09:37 AM

LOL!!
- Thomas Paine

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 13, 2014, 11:05 AM

As someone who does a lot of summer hiking and mountain biking on local trails, nothing annoys me more than owners who don`t pick up after their pets when they shit in readily accessible areas. I mean yeah, if it`s in a bush or something it`s one thing, but I hate it when I'm forced to watch my step in a public area.
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 13, 2014, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by ShortcutToMoncton View Post
As someone who does a lot of summer hiking and mountain biking on local trails, nothing annoys me more than owners who don`t pick up after their pets when they shit in readily accessible areas. I mean yeah, if it`s in a bush or something it`s one thing, but I hate it when I'm forced to watch my step in a public area.
Bird, bear and beaver shit are OK, but dog turds aren't?

subego  (op)
Clinically Insane
Jun 13, 2014, 01:23 PM

My experience is wild mammals tend to either hide, bury, or eat their poop. Especially ones who are also prey animals.

subego  (op)
Clinically Insane
Jun 13, 2014, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Shaddim View Post
My cat craps in the park (usually in the shrubbery where he can find some privacy) and I don't pick it up, I'm a terrible person.
Not terrible, but if you don't let him or her prowl at night around the vermin caviar traps they set...

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 13, 2014, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by mattyb View Post
Absolutely...the bird, bear and/or beavers not having identifiable owners with attendant responsibilities of ownership who carried them to that particular trail.

See also: if a bear bites me in the woods, tough luck for me. If your dog bites me in the woods, it's tough luck for me - but also tough luck for you.
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.

andi*pandi
Jun 13, 2014, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by mattyb View Post
I believe the age-old question is whether bears sh!t in the woods, but presumably they don't do it on paths or where people populate.

Imagine walking in the gate of your local park. Imagine immediately having to walk a minefield of dog poop that other people have left from their dogs.

Urban parks likely are much different than very rural areas. Many, many more dogs per acre.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Jun 13, 2014, 02:25 PM

Not terrible, but if you don't let him or her prowl at night around the vermin caviar traps they set...
If I let him out at night he'd give my old neighbors heart attacks.
- Thomas Paine

subego  (op)
Clinically Insane
Jun 13, 2014, 03:04 PM

Well, you probably have cute, country vermin.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Jun 13, 2014, 08:37 PM

The scope of the vermin changes with perspective and environment, I'd say. ie. Out here we name our raccoon, groundhog, and opossum "neighbors". We have rats and mice, but they stay out in the fields, if they know what's good for them. Ramses almost always manages to catch something every time we go out on walks, "fresh" food is his favorite.
- Thomas Paine

subego  (op)
Clinically Insane
Jun 13, 2014, 09:26 PM

The niche you have filled with groundhogs, in the city we fill with spiders.

Forum Links
Forum Rules