Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > new ibook owner here !

new ibook owner here !
deermatt
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 1, 2005, 01:15 AM

Just picked up my 14in 1.42ghz ibook w/superdrive for a solid 900 bucks

Brand new , never used, I now love craigs list! someone bought this ibook for this girl as a gift for school, and she never even turned it on or started it up! haha sorry i guess im just really happy right now. I sold the 20in imac g5 and this is my only computer right now. I love it so far! i need a ibook sleeve for it, i know you cant protect it from all scratches, but im trying to avoid major ones. I plan on getting a soft ibook sleeve, and then carrying the setup in a shoulder./messenger type bag. I was gonna get the 12in ibook, until i found this deal and the 14in is sweet!
photography is beautiful

si_lance
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 1, 2005, 01:17 AM

as they say in bowling... nice pickup

ant1v1ru5
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 1, 2005, 03:14 AM

Congratulations!
when Windows™ crashes on you, press:'CTRL+ALT+DEL' and then choose: to 'think different'. if you have any other problems, consult a psychologist.

Forum Links
Forum Rules