Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iOS Apps > Unable to upload to PDFExpert Folder iCloud Drive Web

Unable to upload to PDFExpert Folder iCloud Drive Web
phkc070408
Oct 20, 2014, 03:51 AM

Hi All:

I don't know what category this would fall under, so please forgive me if I posted it in the wrong location.

Like most people I recently upgraded my iPad and iPhone to iOS8 and upgraded my MacBook Pro to Yosemite. I use PDFExpert on my iPhone and iPad and love the ability to now access those files on my MacBook Pro through iCloud Drive and on other computers, such as a work computer through the web version of iCloud Drive.

I'm having a problem though in that I can't upload any type of document into the PDFExpert folder or any subfolder when I use the web version. I am on a work computer using Windows 7. We are not permitted to install non-company software so I can't download the iCloud control panel for windows.

I attempted two different browsers (Firefox and Chrome), and neither of them worked. I am able to upload the same document to other folders in the iCloud Drive (outside of app specific folders that do not support PDFs such as Pages or Numbers).

When I attempt to upload to PDFExpert folder from the web, I see the status bar of the upload move from left to right. After all of the data from the file uploads (Example: 102 MB of 102 MBN), the status bar freezes right before its complete and then it says Upload Failed and I see a yellow triangle with a black explanation mark inside of it.

I'm not even sure if this is a PDFExpert issue or an iCloud Drive issue or where to start, but it is preventing me from using my iCloud Drive to replace Dropbox.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Forum Links
Forum Rules