Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Team MacNN > How do I join Team MacNN RC5?

How do I join Team MacNN RC5?
Luca Rescigno
Professional Poster
May 7, 2004, 02:16 PM

I've been doing RC5 for a couple months now and I haven't been successful in joining Team MacNN. I want to support the team of course but I just can't figure it out. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding something. Here's what I'm doing:

I go to team.macnn.com.
I click on the RC5 link to the left of the page.
I click on the "New User" link on the right side.
I enter a user name and email address.
It tells me that the user name or email has already been taken (probably from one of my previous failed attempts).
Navigating to this page doesn't help either, because all the links are 404.
I can't seem to find a "forgot password" link anywhere. I don't even know if there is a password in the first place. Am I not allowed to use my email address now, since I signed up and failed to join the team earlier? It was just as confusing back then, and then the stats went down so I couldn't really do anything.

I need some detailed guidance. I completely don't understand how to do this.

"That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!" *wheeze*

Turias
Mac Elite
May 7, 2004, 02:20 PM

You are trying to join the Team Site which is only useful for commenting on stories and articles posted there.

What you want to do is to click on the following link and then enter your RC5 login/password.

http://stats.distributed.net/partici...php?team=23583

Forum Links
Forum Rules