Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > A day in the life of a MacNN political lounge regular

A day in the life of a MacNN political lounge regular
Luca Rescigno
Professional Poster
Aug 16, 2004, 10:21 AM

Since people are so fond of these I thought I'd go ahead and make my own. Here's a day in the life of Joey the Internet Kiddie:

10 AM - Joey wakes up. It's fairly early, before noon, so he goes back to sleep.

11:30 AM - Joey wakes up again. Okay, time to get up I guess.

11:45 AM - Joey actually manages to pull himself out of bed. He pours himself a big-ass bowl of cereal.

11:47 AM - Joes goes to his computer. He logs on and immediately his browser takes him to his homepage, the MacNN Political/War Lounge. He searches for particularly juicy topics to get involved in.

4:45 PM - After five straight hours of pointless bickering and accusing people who don't agree with him of being either Nazis or Commies, Joey decides to take a little break so he can take a crap. He's been feeling the urge for at least an hour now, but he just couldn't pull himself away from post after post of idiotic people trying to form a rational discussion.

4:48 PM - Joey goes and pours himself another heaping bowl of cereal and prepares for the long haul.

4:49 PM - Joey goes back to his computer, bowl of cereal in hand. In his four minute absence, there have been numerous replies to the various crappy topics he has posted and to his assorted dumbass replies to other topics. He gets on those right away.

1:18 AM - Joey feels his body getting weak. His mind is cloudy and his posts make even less sense than normal. He collapses from exhaustion and sleeps in his computer chair, drooling on himself, for about twenty minutes.

1:38 AM - Joey wakes up, and realizes he's been asleep. He wipes the drool off his face and gets back to posting.

4:42 AM - Joey thinks it's probably about time to be packing it up for the night.

6:04 AM - Joey actually manages to pull himself away from the computer and collapse on his bed. Gotta get ready for another exciting day of political bickering!

Oh yeah. IBTL.

"That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!" *wheeze*

OldManMac
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 16, 2004, 10:27 AM

Have you been watching me?
Why is there always money for war, but none for education?

djohnson
Professional Poster
Aug 16, 2004, 10:37 AM

Funny! I wonder how many people this actually happens for. It sounds like my brothers except for the MacNN part...

Forum Links
Forum Rules