Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > "Bin Laden is DEAD and GM is ALIVE"?

"Bin Laden is DEAD and GM is ALIVE"?
kimosABE
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 4, 2012, 02:27 AM

Bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive.

Snappy sound byte, right?

Too bad Biden didn't include the WHOLE story.

Bin Laden is dead and then, afterwards, someone in the Obama Administration leaked information about the raid that resulted in nailing bin Laden, for political gain.

It doesn't totally negate the good derived from the act of killing him, but it certainly speaks ill of the President's men. And, of the President.

And, as far as GM is concened, the truth is that GM IS alive. But, GM would have been alive and the tax payers would have saved 3 Billion dollars in the process if Mitt's suggestion was heeded.

GM did go through the restructuring that Mitt called for. But Obama's inexperience and desire to add to his political base meant that the process cost more money than necessary AND Obama gave the Autoworkers Union the reins of the company.

Who needs four more years of THAT kind of crap? And without an upcoming reelection to keep him chastened, if not honest, this man may do anything!

Mitt Romney would not have leaked information about the raid.

Mitt Romney would have saved GM using the legal procedures and tools specifically established for situations like this and he wouldn't have played cronyism with the Union officials.

The Obama Administration is second rate. Amateurish. Borderline criminal.

America can do better.

ROMNEY & RYAN 2012

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 4, 2012, 02:49 AM

Why do you feel the need to start a new thread for every single topic? Put this with the rest of your borderline-insane blather, please.
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 4, 2012, 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by ShortcutToMoncton View Post
Why do you feel the need to start a new thread for every single topic? Put this with the rest of your borderline-insane blather, please.
The facts are the facts. Just because you don't like them doesn't make them any less true.

And what do you care?

You are a FOREIGNER.

Go comment on poutine or something.

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Sep 4, 2012, 03:07 AM

But GM is still 35 Billion in the hole to the FedGov. How is THAT alive? They didn't really change the business model, so it's gonna crash n burn again.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 4, 2012, 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
But GM is still 35 Billion in the hole to the FedGov. How is THAT alive? They didn't really change the business model, so it's gonna crash n burn again.
Great post!

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 4, 2012, 05:20 AM

I would really like to see a team BadKosh/Abe thread... Maybe call it "Owe-bama is a foreign agent after the dark lord's heart"?

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 4, 2012, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
I would really like to see a team BadKosh/Abe thread... Maybe call it "Owe-bama is a foreign agent after the dark lord's heart"?
Not very clever, bess.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 4, 2012, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by kimosABE View Post

Not very clever, bess.
Should Dark Lord be capitalized?

subego
Clinically Insane
Sep 4, 2012, 08:15 AM

Racist.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 4, 2012, 08:26 AM

Speaking of the Dark Lord...Courtesy of The People's Cube.

45/47

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 4, 2012, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by subego View Post

Racist.
Whenever I think of the Dark Lord I think of a red guy that looks like this:

I just assumed that Obama works for him, not that he is the DL himself, because that would be racist!

Then again, it would explain a lot, what with Obamacare and all.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 4, 2012, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
Should Dark Lord be capitalized?
Most assuredly!

BTW, I saw an interesting video on Book TV this past weekend. Senator Barack Obama was at a NYC book signing for, "Dreams From My Father." I was able to experience the Obama 'magic' first hand. It was a few weeks after his 2004 DNC Convention speech. He was charming and endearing in a, excuse the comparison but it is completely without malice and is meant as a compliment, canine sort of way. He wasn't a mature dog, but he was too old to be called a puppy. You couldn't miss the puppyness of him but you alao got a strong suggestion of what kind of dog he might someday become.

We know how the next eight years went and much of his promise from 2004 has been realized. But he still has much to learn. He still has to learn many of the things Mitt Romney already knows. And, as it pertains to business and finances Mitt is waaaay beyond where Barack will ever be.

Barack Obama can't learn fast enough to do a good job as POTUS in the next four years. The demands of the job are too great and too immediate.

But the Obama campaign is trying to appeal to those who remember his promise from eight years ago. He is trying to go to the well one more time and bank on his potential.

But it isn't going to work.

He is a Loser in November.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 4, 2012, 09:41 AM

In other news: Samuel L Jackson must be livid with the Almighty since Issac missed Tampa and it's remnants are scheduled to hit Charlotte, thus forcing the DNC to move Dear Leader's speech indoors due to "weather concerns"

It also threatens to wash away the Obama sand Sculpture.

It reminds me of Mt 7:24-27

24 "Every one then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house upon the rock;
25 and the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.
26 And every one who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house upon the sand;
27 and the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell; and great was the fall of it."
45/47

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 4, 2012, 09:46 AM

BTW, I saw an interesting video on Book TV this past weekend. Senator Barack Obama was at a NYC book signing for, "Dreams From My Father." I was able to experience the Obama 'magic' first hand. It was a few weeks after his 2004 DNC Convention speech. He was charming and endearing in a, excuse the comparison but it is completely without malice and is meant as a compliment, canine sort of way. He wasn't a mature dog, but he was too old to be called a puppy. You couldn't miss the puppyness of him but you alao got a strong suggestion of what kind of dog he might someday become.
Cool story bro!

hyteckit
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 5, 2012, 02:56 AM

Bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive.
Snappy sound byte, right?
Too bad Biden didn't include the WHOLE story.
Bin Laden is dead and then, afterwards, someone in the Obama Administration leaked information about the raid that resulted in nailing bin Laden, for political gain.
It doesn't totally negate the good derived from the act of killing him, but it certainly speaks ill of the President's men. And, of the President.
And, as far as GM is concened, the truth is that GM IS alive. But, GM would have been alive and the tax payers would have saved 3 Billion dollars in the process if Mitt's suggestion was heeded.
GM did go through the restructuring that Mitt called for. But Obama's inexperience and desire to add to his political base meant that the process cost more money than necessary AND Obama gave the Autoworkers Union the reins of the company.
Who needs four more years of THAT kind of crap? And without an upcoming reelection to keep him chastened, if not honest, this man may do anything!
Mitt Romney would not have leaked information about the raid.
Mitt Romney would have saved GM using the legal procedures and tools specifically established for situations like this and he wouldn't have played cronyism with the Union officials.
The Obama Administration is second rate. Amateurish. Borderline criminal.
America can do better.
ROMNEY & RYAN 2012
Mitt Romney would have traveled back in time and...

Quit from Bain.
Prevent 9/11 from happening.
Killed Bin Laden with his bare hands.
Saved GM, Saved the cheerleader, and Saved the world.
Bush Tax Cuts == Job Killer
June 2001: 132,047,000 employed
June 2003: 129,839,000 employed
2.21 million jobs were LOST after 2 years of Bush Tax Cuts.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 18, 2012, 08:18 PM

He means China Motors is alive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvl5Gan69Wo

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvl5Gan69Wo[/VIDEO]
45/47

Forum Links
Forum Rules