Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Unibody White Macbook and iTunes

Unibody White Macbook and iTunes
AlbanianGenome
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 28, 2009, 04:12 AM

So i have had this machine for about a little over a week now and I have noticed a few things. First of all, it is an amazing machine for the money. I could not justify spending another $200 for aluminum, sansdisk slot, and firewire 800. I do like the look, but was not worth it imho. I also love the fact that it came with a 250 gig hd, so nice to have all my music on one drive again. Now the one issue I have noticed has been with iTunes. When I click on it after my computer has first started up or after it has been asleep it bounces about 30 times before it will open up. It is the only app that I have noticed thus far that does this. Do you guys have any idea what is going on here, this is a very fast machine, and there is no reason it should take this long, perhaps an update is needed. All I know is I pay particular attention to it now and it is beginning to bother me. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Oct 28, 2009, 02:24 PM

How large is your iTunes library?

AlbanianGenome  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 28, 2009, 04:04 PM

not large at all, I actually only have 2 albums loaded right now, I thought about that as well, but ruled it out because of the current size, sorry I did not include that in the original posting, what else could it be? It seems its a software issue, since the other apps have a snappy launch..

Forum Links
Forum Rules