Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > fs: 2g 10gb ipod with upgraded battery and extras $125...

fs: 2g 10gb ipod with upgraded battery and extras $125...
action
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 17, 2005, 10:07 AM

hi gang,

i have a 2g 10gb ipod with original packaging, earbuds and remote. the earbuds do not work that great and occasionally cuts in and out so they will need to be replaced but i'm including them to keep the set complete. the ipod is well used with usage scratches but not abused.

the original battery held a 4 hour charge so i upgraded the battery to a 2200 or 2400amh newertech battery. i can't remember the exact amh on the battery. this has increased the charge to 20 plus hours. i will include the original battery and ipod opening tools as well.

this increase in battery life in of itself was a major increase in convenience for me.

i also have an incase black leather case that is one of the most stylish cases i think you can get for this ipod. i have used numerous styles of cases but this was the most elegent of them all. the case in original packaging.

also, included is the griffen cupholder stand for the ipod and a mac extreme tape adapter.

price for all of the above is $125 plus $4 priority shipping.

my ebay id is chunglee99 for reference and i have sold and purchased numerous items from this board with no issues.

i accept all forms of payment but prefer paypal.

thank you for your interest.

chung lee

Forum Links
Forum Rules