Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > fs:mbp 2ghz rev a. 2gb ram with 256mb video card $1300 shipping included...

fs:mbp 2ghz rev a. 2gb ram with 256mb video card $1300 shipping included...
action
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 11, 2007, 11:20 PM

hi gang,

i'm selling my mbp i purchased at launch complete and in very good condition. the case is in great condition with little signs of use. there are hairline scratches on the bottom case from moving it around but the the rest of the case is almost spotless.

the monitor has no dead pixels. comes complete in it's packaging with original manuals and discs.

it's the original macbook pro rev a. purchased at launch with the matte screen. i have maxed out the ram and it currently has 2x1gb sticks of ram and has the 256mb version of the x1600 video card. it has the stock 100gb 5400 rpm hard drive.

it has had the battery replaced and optical drive replaced under applecare. the battery was replaced by apple when i sent it in to have the optical drive replaced, when the optical drive gave out.. this was in feb. of this year. the computer is now out of warranty. except for the optical drive, i have had not had problems with this machine.

i'm selling because i need a smaller form factor and will be getting a macbook.

i have sold and purchased from this board before with no issues. my ebay id is chunglee99 for references and i'm located in southern manhattan in nyc and can do a local inpsection/transaction.

price is $1300. the price includes ground insured shipping via ups to the conus. i accept all forms of payment but prefer paypal.

please send all inquiries to [email protected]

thank you in advance.

chung lee
( Last edited by action; Jul 13, 2007 at 05:26 PM. )

action  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 13, 2007, 10:35 AM

must sell this weekend, will take best offer.

badabing2005
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 16, 2007, 03:13 PM

PM sent with an offer to trade.

action  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 16, 2007, 04:00 PM

oops,

the laptop has been sold. thank you everyone for your interest.

chung lee

Forum Links
Forum Rules