Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: HDTV TV Tuner for Mac -- NEW. -- also, Apple Boxes.

FS: HDTV TV Tuner for Mac -- NEW. -- also, Apple Boxes.
vmarks
Moderator Emeritus
Sep 8, 2008, 11:37 AM

I was product manager for Miglia.com. You may have heard of Miglia, we made TV tuner products for Macintosh, among other things.

I have NEW, in box, never opened by a consumer, TVMini HD Express.

This is an ATSC / ClearQAM tuner, which means over the air, or digital cable only. Suitable for use in the US and Canada.

It comes with a license of Equinux's The Tube, which has never been registered, portable antenna suitable for carrying in a laptop bag for TV on the go, usb cable, and a soft bag to hold the device for travel.

This device will work with Elgato EyeTV, but I cannot provide a license for that software. This device will work with Windows. I can supply a Windows driver on request and you can supply a license of TotalMedia3.

I will provide a 30 day warranty on this, where I can exchange it for another device.

$75 USD shipped to the US, make offer if you wish.

BOXES:

I have a MacBook Pro box. Not the laptop, the box. Complete with all packing foams.

If you're trying to sell your laptop and require a box in order to complete the package, I've got the box.

I also have:

2x 12" Powerbook G4 boxes with foams.

1x MacBook box with foam.

Mac Mini boxes, some G4, some Intel.

I'd like $17 obo shipped for each, anywhere in the continental US. Make offers if you need em!
( Last edited by vmarks; Sep 11, 2008 at 11:25 AM. Reason: added more boxes. added tv tuners.)

vmarks  (op)
Moderator Emeritus
Sep 11, 2008, 11:26 AM

bump, added HDTV tuners.

Will consider trades for Apple bluetooth headset, or other things of similar value.

Forum Links
Forum Rules