Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Lots to offer come take a look something for everyone.

FS: Lots to offer come take a look something for everyone.
da2005pizimp
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 17, 2008, 12:31 AM

Hey all i have quite a few items for sale and need to make some space. Here is what i have and what i'm asking for them. prices are obo and are not set in stone but please don't low ball me

1. 400mhz Pismo Powerbook. Missing some parts (heat sink and screws that i know of) bought it at an ASU auction last week, i put it back together the best that i could. It does run and read my HD that i put in it (3gb included) and all seem to be working just fine. However the screen turns red when first turned on but goes to normal after booting up. asking $75

2. Indigo 400mhz Imac G3. Not sure the exact specs but i believe it has a 10gb HD, CD-Rom, 64mb Ram. Seems to run just fine. no keyboard and buyer pays exact shipping no overcharging here. $40

3. Compaq 1700 Laptop missing optical drive and Hard Drive. Boots to compaq screen but since it doesn't have a HD it doesn't go past that. Comes with a laptop bag and a power adapter. asking $125

4. Gateway Profile 4 all in one system. Bought at University of Arizona auction. Doesn't come with a power cord and i haven't turned it on so i don't know the condition of it, with that being said it looks to be in good condition. it says Pent. 4 with windows XP installed. Once again i'm not sure though. I was going to buy a power cord and keep this for myself b/c it looks to be a really neat unit but i just don't have room for it. asking $100 Seen on ebay for over $200

5. Compaq Evo N610c Laptop. Bought at ASU auction this past week also and it didn't come with a power cord. It has some wear but nothing real major. Screen looks to be in good condition but i'm not sure as i haven't turned it on. they said the specs are: 1.8 GHz, 512MB RAM, 40 GB HD but i can't vouch for that. seen these on ebay for over 250 asking only $150

that's all for now, i do ask that you pay for shipping and if you use paypal please pay for the fee (something like 3.5%) the main reason that i'm selling for so cheap is due to the fact that i'm still suspended from ebay and i can't get the parts until next week when i get back on. If you have any questions please let me know and i'll do my best to get back to you. I'll be adding more tomorrow (2 ipods and another laptop)

milhouse
Senior User
Feb 18, 2008, 12:18 AM

I'm interested in the Evo. Will you do 130 + shipping? I can either send a check/MO or paypal.

Can it be turned on (battery)?. The only issue I'd have is if the screen or backlight were bad. If so, would you take it back (minus the shipping of course).

I've bought and sold on these forums and on eBay.

PM me if you'd like to discuss privately.

Thanks
"-Dodge This"

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 18, 2008, 12:19 AM

Just picked up a couple of more items this afternoon

1. 4gb Red Ipod Nano has some sticker reside on it but works just fine. I did an update on it and restored it back to the original settings. Ipod only. asking $125

2. Blue 4gb Ipod Nano comes with a case. Ipod looks as it was kept in it's case it's whole life. Also restored back to original. Ipod and case only asking $125

3. Compaq 3000 Missing the HD and caddy turned it on and the compaq screen came up, can't boot since it's missing the HD. Screen however looks good. Has potential to be a nice laptop after installing a HD. $175

milhouse
Senior User
Feb 18, 2008, 12:50 AM

I might also be interested in the Compaq as well.

If you'll shave a bit off both I'll take them and take care of the PP fee.
"-Dodge This"

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 18, 2008, 02:22 AM

pm'd ya

milhouse
Senior User
Feb 18, 2008, 02:50 AM

PM received & replied.
"-Dodge This"

milhouse
Senior User