Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iOS Apps > Scrabble for iPad - Version 1.10.4 - ????

Scrabble for iPad - Version 1.10.4 - ????
msuper69
Professional Poster
Apr 22, 2011, 01:02 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if Apple truly checks out apps.

Scrabble for iPad was working fine before this update.

Now, if I try to create a facebook game, I can put in a name for the game but that's it. The cursor won't move to the next field in the dialog box and none of the other controls for the box work. I can't even close the box using the X control in the upper right corner of the box. The only way out is to press the home button and give Scrabble the jiggly-x treatment.

Anyone else have any experience with this version of the app?

ibook_steve
Apr 22, 2011, 01:43 PM

No, but IMO, Words with Friends (or just "Words" now) is much better than the official Scrabble app.
And it can now link to FB friends.

Steve
Celebrating 10 years and 4000 posts on MacNN!

AccessoryGeeks
Banned
May 11, 2011, 12:16 PM

I second that words for friends is better just because it is more convenient to use. Like Steve has mentioned, it syncs to Facebook friends, which makes it easier for you to play with your friends. I used to dread adding people on any program or application. The process of syncing through any app like Google or Facebook has made my life so much easier.

Forum Links
Forum Rules