Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Photoshop 7.0.1 won't wrap text

Photoshop 7.0.1 won't wrap text
dscottbuch
Sep 6, 2002, 10:01 AM

I'm using PS 7.0.1 and 10.2 and having the following problem: text won't wrap in the paragraph text mode of PS. The text breaks at a word boundary when it reaches the edge of the bounding box but the remaining text is just 'off screen'.

I search these forums and the adobe forums and don't see any reports. Is this a known problem? Is it unique to me?

All help appreciated.

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 6, 2002, 10:08 AM

I've had to hit the "paragraph text" button a few times to get it to take in the past. Not sure what the deal is there, since I don't set much type in Photoshop, but I've seen the bug you're talking about.

CV

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

dscottbuch  (op)
Sep 6, 2002, 10:14 AM

Thanks. To which 'paragraph text' button are you referring? Is it the justify buttons? I've tried that with no joy:^)

Forum Links
Forum Rules