Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTT: iMac G5 and MacBook for Aluminum iMac

WTT: iMac G5 and MacBook for Aluminum iMac
DerekW69
Sep 20, 2008, 11:55 AM

I would like to try to put together a trade rather than sale, at least for now.

A G5 iMac (ALS) 20-inch 2.0 GHz, with 1 GB RAM, 250 MB HD, DL SuperDrive and all accessories plus refurb box. It has AppleCare for about another month, but that's it. The only prob I had was the power supply which was replaced under the G5 Power Supply Program. Did a trade a long while back on this board for this machine and it has been on our desk since. Very nice cosmetic and operational shape.

A MacBook 2.0 GHz (Late 2006) with 1 GB RAM, SuperDrive. No warranty remaining but no issues with it. Very good cosmetic shape except for the minor light scratches seen on iBooks and MacBooks.

I'd like to put these together for an aluminum iMac 20-inch of some variety, or a MacBook Pro C2D. I may put up a small bit of cash if the machine is right. Realize this is a pretty limited market, but I'd like to try just a trade for now. Someone may want a desktop and a portable. Have extensive, positive eBay feedback and will share contact info.

Thanks,
Derek
( Last edited by DerekW69; Sep 21, 2008 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Changed title/trade offer)

upsguy27
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 21, 2008, 06:32 PM

I have a 2.66Ghz Alu iMac that I would be willing to trade. I can provide pics if you want. My eBay ID is zenmaster9 in case you wanted to look at my feedback.

Forum Links
Forum Rules